People saying Dave Chappelle had a meltdown at a show tonight!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
who was on the job.. top flight security?
you can't let an entire venue of people suffer because of several drunk @ssholes.
make an example out of the worst one or 2 and everybody else shuts the fukk up.
can't blame dave.. but i can't condone his reaction either. I'd be pissed.....

Maybe Dave should've El Kabong'ed them like this comedian did with a heckler:

That's the way it should be done. :obama:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It kinda makes me sad that there probably won't be another performance from Chappelle like live at the Filmore or any of those stand up specials. College kids and hipsters are on this dudes nuts so hard the tickets sell out in seconds and then they go and just scream shyt at dude while he's performing.

Saw a show of his a few years ago and drunk white dudes just kept screaming 'do Rick James' at him. You could tell dude was uncomfortable with it. Lucky he didn't walk off. Don't think I've ever heard of a white comedian being treated like that so consistently.

I'd like to hear some new material from him but for his sake I almost think he should stop. I guarantee no one in that audience understood why this dude chose to walk off to New Slaves. Always had much respect for that dude after walking away from 50 million and he still hasn't disappointed.

Cosign. When I saw him last month in Atlanta, Cacs were there cacing it up. Kept screaming dumb shyt at him. He handled it well but I'm like shut the fukk up and let that man cook.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly don't think his heart is really in it anymore. He could've told his jokes it wasn't that fukkin loud. He wasn't trolling he just didn't know what to do.
Spent too much time in Hollywood performing in front of hipsters. Forgot about how raw comedy can really get. I agree with you, hes soft. Imagine if me, a Brazillian Jiujitsu brown belt walked off the mat because a purple belt got a tap on me. My teacher would look at me like :wtf: and tell me to set a better example. Dave let the fans get to him and instead of handling them in the context of his job, he melted down and ruined the show for everyone because of a few drunks. He had too much pride to call on security to handle said individuals but didnt have enough respect for people that paid money to be funny. DL Hughley would have Crushed those hecklers.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Watch a true master, DL handle demonic filth in his audience.

Heres DL in a bowtie, talking about a heckler.