People saying Dave Chappelle had a meltdown at a show tonight!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this idiot broad seriously interrupted his set and handed him a book, no wonder he was like wtf? fukk it, ill troll the shyt out these nikkas.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, this will continue to happen unless the comedy clubs actually enforce the rules. I remember seeing Dave in Atlanta not too far after the success of season 2 (but before he went crazy) and stupid white boys in the crowd kept interrupting him with "I'm rich bytch!" and other stuff. It got to the point where people in the crowd were yelling at the hecklers to shut the fukk up.

Poor Dave, trapped by his own success.
People paying $50 then ruining their own show. smh

He didnt go crazy breh, he was just afraid of becoming a c00n and decided to head back home to Africa to get the soul he sold to the devil back.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It kinda makes me sad that there probably won't be another performance from Chappelle like live at the Filmore or any of those stand up specials. College kids and hipsters are on this dudes nuts so hard the tickets sell out in seconds and then they go and just scream shyt at dude while he's performing.

Saw a show of his a few years ago and drunk white dudes just kept screaming 'do Rick James' at him. You could tell dude was uncomfortable with it. Lucky he didn't walk off. Don't think I've ever heard of a white comedian being treated like that so consistently.

I'd like to hear some new material from him but for his sake I almost think he should stop. I guarantee no one in that audience understood why this dude chose to walk off to New Slaves. Always had much respect for that dude after walking away from 50 million and he still hasn't disappointed.