People really re-writing history as they go?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea I got younger people I know who wouldnt give Nas a listen. They stay wit Jay-z all day. Not that its a problem. Thats there preference. But to shyt on a whole era without even givin it a chance is crazy. Im not a back in the day type dude. I check for wat im feelin now also. I actually try to find the best shyt ever. So in my head the culture is moving along. Cant be stuck back then for too long. I respect it a whole lot. I just think we also need to embrace wats out now. Im talkin about underground/good music not all radio hits. Outside this forum aint enough people embracin good music. Like nikkas actully makin since in his/her rhymes. A new era of swag rap has emerged lol Just wonderin where are they gonna go next. In the 00's they used auto-tone and southern influence. Takin the spacey sound and makin it electronic hop/R&B (Drake who robbed Phonte) callin it innovative and new lol. They used dub step. Now its heavy base swag rap. The lil wayne wave flew over now its Ross time. Not a fan or listen to neither but whose next?

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
I just wish Project Pat and Crunchy Black would make a whole album produced by Legendary Traxster

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I knew it was a wrap when you had mad nikkas giving wack ass Nelly props in that other thread about a week ago. Revisionist history done fukked around and took over.

dont play yourself. there was nothing revisionist about that nelly thread.

:shake:

guess u aint catch the sarcasm

:huh:

ill try harder next time..

:weirdo:

:krs::krs:

:shake:
I just think we also need to embrace wats out now. Im talkin about underground/good music not all radio hits. Outside this forum aint enough people embracin good music.

if anything, its the other way around. niccaz in real life listen to unsigned artists half/most of the time(unless youre talking about commercial heads. i dont see the point in mentioning them tho.) as opposed to these forums where people fall into the trap of hyping up signed artists that are posing as underground rappers.:whistle: