"People My Age Still Trying To Make It"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stupid boy

my point was how people focusing on BLACK PEOPLE being at each other throat over bullshyt is not helpful in regard to the video.
Again what does that have to do with what I said? You're looking to argue just for the hell of it instead of focusing on the topic of the video at hand :mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Aunties talking about black don't crack and Uncles bragging about being able to pull women half their age flashing that pension money. Homestead exemption not going to save them, they taken out Helocs and refinanced the equity right out of it:francis: Gonna be in their 60's working at Amazon and Walmart with diabetes taking orders from people young enough to be their grandchild.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They ain't doing a motherfukking thing :mjlol:

anyway

this is why all you sisses look goofy as fukk, forcing this black men v black women, black americans v 1 born american/non-american black etc bullshyt

black people got it hard as is by default, always get the rough end of the stick and trying to not tread fukking water, and you bozos glued to podcasts and other garbage of people sitting around talking about bullshyt.

Perspective is fukking pivotal. Get some gotdamn act right

Let them argue.

I'll keep saying it, save yourself.