"People My Age Still Trying To Make It"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Sage advice.

Switch careers, stack your bread, invest, buy a home, maintain your relationships, etc.

Shyt ain’t a joke.

My uncle said “my advice for you young folks: make sure you have a lot of money by the time you’re old!” And then he laughed. 🤣

But it’s real. If we’re typing on here we all have the opportunity to plan and prepare. It’s not a game :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
this is the message our delusional youth need to hear.

:francis:
You mean the same youth that are well aware of these problems and have been trying to do things about it for years now?

Let's not sit here and act like younger people haven't been saying these exact same things and trying to change the system for a better life.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You mean the same youth that are well aware of these problems and have been trying to do things about it for years now.

Let's not sit here and act like younger people haven't been saying these exact same things and trying to change the system for a better life.

They ain't doing a motherfukking thing :mjlol:

anyway

this is why all you sisses look goofy as fukk, forcing this black men v black women, black americans v 1 born american/non-american black etc bullshyt

black people got it hard as is by default, always get the rough end of the stick and trying to not tread fukking water, and you bozos glued to podcasts and other garbage of people sitting around talking about bullshyt.

Perspective is fukking pivotal. Get some gotdamn act right

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They ain't doing a motherfukking thing :mjlol:

anyway

this is why all you sisses look goofy as fukk, forcing this black men v black women, black americans v 1 born american/non-american black etc bullshyt

black people got it hard as is by default, always get the rough end of the stick and trying to not tread fukking water, and you bozos glued to podcasts and other garbage of people sitting around talking about bullshyt.

Perspective is fukking pivotal. Get some gotdamn act right
You obviously didn't watch the video before you jumped in here to comment

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That posters comment and the video was about the older generation vs the younger generation and you brought other discussions that had nothing to do with it.

Stupid boy

my point was how people focusing on BLACK PEOPLE being at each other throat over bullshyt is not helpful in regard to the video.