People locked up in cages!

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I think it is unfortunate that these people are in these concentration camps and this is the reckoning of foreign intervention in the 80s...

But...

Me first :manny:

Also this is what the fukk advocacy looks like.

You notice AOC ain't talking about Haiti, Russia, Africa, Mars...

She's talking about Latinos right now since that is what the fukk is urgent right now that's her people.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You can't win by wishing for the downfall of others...
Cac divide and conquer tactics.

And they should get reparations first. They know who did this to them. The president! The president and his immediate family should have their assets confiscated and liquidated and the money should be given to every single person. And if the money confiscated does not equal $100000 for each person the assets of the presidents other relatives until money paid is within .02 cents of the $100000 ordered.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Cac divide and conquer tactics.

And they should get reparations first. They know who did this to them. The president! The president and his immediate family should have their assets confiscated and liquidated and the money should be given to every single person. And if the money confiscated does not equal $100000 for each person the assets of the presidents other relatives until money paid is within .02 cents of the $100000 ordered.

smh

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I think it is unfortunate that these people are in these concentration camps and this is the reckoning of foreign intervention in the 80s...

But...

She's talking about Latinos right now since that is what the fukk is urgent right now that's her people.
I kinda don't feel sorry for those people because they're breaking the law and are putting their children in danger.

If we were doing that, I doubt we would get sympathy for it and mufuggas would have a field day trashing us on it.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

But...

She is talking about what is happening in the country, she is a US congresswoman.