People locked up in cages!

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Your 40 acres and a mule isn't coming and even if it did the folks you want it from would attach some contingencies to it making it not worth while.

That's not answer anyway in my opinion. Black folks need to be fighting for these small business loans that they give to these Arabs and Asians to come set up shop in Black communities.

We need to be fighting for lower interest rates on home interest loans, student loan forgiveness to college and vocational schools, and reformed criminal justice.

Slapping a bunch of folks with cash money is going to do little, but have them broke again and complaining within a short period. Give people that traditionally don't have access to as many tools with tools to help themselves it will go further in the long run.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Should put the Mexicans that just gave me these shytty ass tacos in here :camby:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I wonder what the conditions in these camps would be like if Trump was a good guy. I know he's handling the situation poorly but I'm not sure how many people could be comfortably accomodated considering the amount of people at the border right now.

ICE is not going to be abolished, so what should the Democratic congressmen be realistically pushing for?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cac divide and conquer tactics.

And they should get reparations first. They know who did this to them. The president! The president and his immediate family should have their assets confiscated and liquidated and the money should be given to every single person. And if the money confiscated does not equal $100000 for each person the assets of the presidents other relatives until money paid is within .02 cents of the $100000 ordered.

Lol u typed that out
fukk outta here
They do that more ppl might be like adios and go ADOS

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they shouldn't willingly cross the border illegally and they wouldn't be detained.

I can't feel sorry for people who willingly walk into a situation that has been reported on the internet, and tv, as bad conditions but still come across the border acting surprised that what was reported was real.

The difference between ADOS and illegal immigrants is ADOS were kidnapped from their country of origin and forced to work as slaves where as illegal immigrants willingly cross the border with an entitled attitude that America should provide for their every need and when they dont, they cry abuse and racism. But they identify as white, so its not racism. lol

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac divide and conquer tactics.

And they should get reparations first. They know who did this to them. The president! The president and his immediate family should have their assets confiscated and liquidated and the money should be given to every single person. And if the money confiscated does not equal $100000 for each person the assets of the presidents other relatives until money paid is within .02 cents of the $100000 ordered.

Are you trying to say that people who willingly broke the law of the land need to get reparations before black americans who never broke the law and never did anything illegally to be enslaved then put through jim crow and still to this day get killed in the street in cold blood?? ADOS KNOW WHO DID THE shyt TO THEM. Dont tell that lie because your entitled American dream having ass is salty.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet they are still coming:gucci:
Thats why I literally dont understand the outrage. They asked for this, by continuously coming here. Maybe they should go to a different country? Oh thats right, everywhere else will shoot on sight. America is the only place where they allow people to illegally cross the border. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the conditions in these camps would be like if Trump was a good guy. I know he's handling the situation poorly but I'm not sure how many people could be comfortably accomodated considering the amount of people at the border right now.

ICE is not going to be abolished, so what should the Democratic congressmen be realistically pushing for?

Why are they being held in this facilities and not deported its just another cac ponzi scheme to pocket government funds by holding these people in prion lmao they getting money for every person in there, you think they spending it to accommodated some illegals who have rights or pocketing the money lmao

GASign

All Star
Daps

I already see tweets calling it the Hispanic Holocaust. Next democrat president will expeditiously get these folks taken care of.

Hispanocaust brehs :francis:

As soon as I seen the title, I figured it was about AOC. And yes, I can see them getting reparations before us. She's been making a big issue of how some of them are in "concentration camps" and crying into an empty parking lot for a photo op.

AOC.png

:francis: