People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Having children comes with extreme responsibility and financial sacrifice
It is easier to become wealthy being a broke college student or young professional who are childless, then it is when you have kids AND broke :mindblown:. To me that is the number 1 reason for poverty in America

This is why I don't believe in making the minimum wage higher, no way should everyone pay for some people's bad decisions

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
no it isn’t to be honest. And I find your idea that the government shouldn’t take steps to increase wages because of people with kids despicable...

You think falling back on Liberal ideologies would save you :skip:

"I should have a kid whenever I want, the government should have my back"

Look at the stats, whites are also suffering from this also. You think if they don't give a fukk about whites, they'll give a fukk about you as a Black person?

nikka WAKE UP

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You think falling back on Liberal ideologies would save you :skip:

"I should have a kid whenever I want, the government should have my back"

Look at the stats, whites are also suffering from this also. You think if they don't give a fukk about whites, they'll give a fukk about you as a Black person?

nikka WAKE UP
Liberal logic? Is that the excuse you use when someone doesn’t think your idea is a good one? You start blaming and naming people?

Your flaws in logic have nothing to do with my political beliefs. Anyone that believes what you believe would be considered stupid...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Keep having kids on a McDonalds salary and think this white racist government would have your back

Thats on you :yeshrug:
I swear some of y’all on here be sounding like ignorant racist ass whites out here with your rhetoric...

Just because you throw your middle finger to the government, don’t mean you got the people’s back proper...

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was with you until that minimum wage shyt. fukk the families.
But in some states you can't afford a studio apartment and bills on minimum wage.:hubie: