People can justify Travons Murder because BLACK PEOPLE embrace RATCHETNESS

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How many people work at company and when you as a black man walk down the hall at work and a white woman is coming the other direction she grabs and clutches her pocketbook like you're going grab it from her or moves closer to the wall like she fears you're going to touch or even rape her at work. This has happened several times at my job.

yep
like what im going to assault and rape you at work?

i always laugh when old white people with their old ass oldsmobile lock the door and look at me, like

i always remember years ago when i lived in another suburb of toronto, and it was like 11pm got off the bus and was walking home, this chick who got off the bus in front of me looked at me and started running like she was in the olympics, she tripped and fell on some ice, i just walked past her.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm glad to read that there are opposing views to this thread. This thread argument embodies successful mental conditioning of not just the "non-educated and unconscious" but also the "educated, conscious future leaders of the country." Some sad shyt mayne

i have to say black folks are the onlyrace where a few bad apples make us all look bad.

you can be a middle class or upper class black man but if tyrone in the hood shoots up and merks a nikka it somehow reflects on you .

when white trash meth head tyler kills his girlfriend and 3 month old baby, it never reflects on conrad smythe III on wall street.

thats what sickens me, im a young black man but i dont listen to rap, i work a 9 to 5, i live in a middle to upper class community, ive never done any drugs, and hell i've drunk alcohol once in my life, yet if i were to get merked id just be another nikka that was killed a thug until the media comes out with the "he was not known to police"

You are forgetting the possible spin
he was not known to police...but that does not mean he was an angel. Who knows how his sudden movements and agreesive manners contributed to his death. We are not aware of his social circles, but we know he frequented a website called the-coli.com, that has a section dedicated to inciting racial tension

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
After reading the replies from yall...it appears you all COMPLETELY missed the point I was trying to make.

smh. Forget it.
Well that's your problem then and anyway most don't like your point anyway cause we dont agree. So honestly man fukk your point :russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@SpeaktotheMods

I should let this thread die, but I figure maybe I can bring some perspective.

Firstly your premise that white people justifying the murder of Trayvon because of sites like WSHH (or the actions of black people in any media) only holds weight if you ignore history. Over the centuries, blacks have been murdered with impunity during slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow, and obviously present day.

Here's a SMALL list of blacks who were murdered BEFORE the rise of WSHH, Mediafakeout, BET, hip hop, or any of other media source used as an excuse as to why blacks are viewed the way they are.

Emmitt Till - 14 years old murdered for speaking to a white woman

Willie Edwards - 25 years old ordered out his car by the KKK and murdered

Mack Parker - 23 years old taken from jail and lynched by the

Roman Duckworth - 28 years old taken woken from sleep while riding a buss and murdered

Addie Mae Collins - 14 years old killed during bombing of 16th St Baptist Church

Denise McNair - 12 years old killed during bombing of 16th St Baptist Church

Cynthia Wesley - 14 years old killed during bombing of 16th St Baptist Church

Carole Robertson - 14 years old killed during bombing of 16th St Baptist Church

Virgil Ware - 13 years old killed while riding a bike with his friend

Johnny Robinson - 16 years old killed during a protest by police

All of these murders happened between 1955 and 1964 and most of those murdered were teens and pre teens.

What was the excuse back then for these murders and why did most of the white murderers serve little to no jail time? There was no BET, Mediafakeout, WSHH, ratchetness. Hip-hop wasn't even thought of by that point.

I'll make you come to your own conclusion, just understand that the lack of respect for black life is not something that started once hoes started twerking on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator: