People can justify Travons Murder because BLACK PEOPLE embrace RATCHETNESS

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres the ironic thing...the same justice system that only looks at evidence and not morality...is the same system that criminals embrace when they say "I want a lawyer"

What's 'ironic' about it? If they don't get a lawyer, they are probably fukked. :rudy:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
They will call you a c00n for telling the truth.

I wish there was more outrage on black on black murders...but all I hear is crickets

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Was worldstar around when cacs started calling us apes and legally had us classified as 3/5ths human?

Am I supposed to look at Jackass or the youtube videos of white people doing dumb shyt and judge them based off that?
:leon:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
First and foremost this is what poor education from slavery and separation of our ancestors brought. Let's be honest we're not to far removed from the 40's and 50's where they were hanging blacks and having picnics for it. Those same women on the jury parents or grandparents were probably apart of this.
RACIST action from now and then are the cause of this.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This must be the cowards fcuking committee. So because ray ray and nem fukking up I take the blame instead of being looked at and judged like they would judge they own no matter how wshh videos of their kind they see? I'm not down with it and y'all shouldn't be either cause that just means we should allow people to judge us off of a few. I see too many of us still on the bullshyt smfh.

But aren't some Black people doing the same thing by judging white people as a whole rather than the individual?:merchant:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
How many people work at company and when you as a black man walk down the hall at work and a white woman is coming the other direction she grabs and clutches her pocketbook like you're going grab it from her or moves closer to the wall like she fears you're going to touch or even rape her at work. This has happened several times at my job.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the sad thing in all of this is that both sides had an agenda.

The black side would only show pictures of Trayvon smiling or looking innocent, never much discussing his troubles, and the pre-dominantly white side would only show the questionable pics of him and only discussed his troubles

I think justice leans towards Trayvon's side and Zimmerman not getting off scott-free, BUT the truth is still not known.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Black people aren't disgusted when they see the bullshyt on WSHH. Yet they complain when other black men (who have some knowledge of self) talk about how the site is toxic to the community and to the minds of OUR children. "If you don't like WSHH, don't watch it :shrug:"

Then when white people (white jurors and white society) see those SAME WSHH videos and conclude that "all black people act this way" whether they admit it or not, that's how they feel...how can anyone be surprised when Trayvon gets killed and all white people do is look and search for a proof that Trayvon was just like the people on TV, Movies, and WSHH...Those same white people felt that Trayvon DESERVED TO DIE.

:beli:

My question is, will the black people on this site reconsider how our reputation and our image is being dragged through the mud with sites like WSHH and Hood Reality shows?

or

Do you still think white people have the ability to view you as an "individual", and know that the people on WSHH don't represent ALL black people.
:rudy:

I've said in the past. White People, Asian People, Hispanics People, Indian People, ect. ALL LOOK AT BLACK PEOPLE THE SAME. Your image and you reputation is IMPORTANT. 48 Laws of Power. Law 5: So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life.

Should whites be killed because they like horror, violent, barbaric and violent movies and music? Action movies? Horror core? Whites do Mass killings? Whites are often Serial killers?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all can't be mad at the mirror. Worldstarhiphop is only the mirror that reflects the ratchet behavior in the black community. If it wasn't WS. it would be another outlet. The only way the reflection of the group will change is if we as individuals will change. Just like those ex slaves that decided, to break from the ways of thinking as a slave, and from that moment they had the opportunity to educate themselves they did.
They were in the same fields as their peers the previous week but they decided they wanted more once the freedom allowed them too.

That's what we have to do as a community. We have to be brave enough to be individuals and say I don't want to stay on the course of hopelessness.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]https://twitter.com/OkieVision/status/356292131939295233[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/thebucch/status/356291957993119746[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/thebucch/status/356296028699369475[/ame]

:mindblown:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading the replies from yall...it appears you all COMPLETELY missed the point I was trying to make.

smh. Forget it.