People can justify Travons Murder because BLACK PEOPLE embrace RATCHETNESS

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people aren't disgusted when they see the bullshyt on WSHH. Yet they complain when other black men (who have some knowledge of self) talk about how the site is toxic to the community and to the minds of OUR children. "If you don't like WSHH, don't watch it :shrug:"

Then when white people (white jurors and white society) see those SAME WSHH videos and conclude that "all black people act this way" whether they admit it or not, that's how they feel...how can anyone be surprised when Trayvon gets killed and all white people do is look and search for a proof that Trayvon was just like the people on TV, Movies, and WSHH...Those same white people felt that Trayvon DESERVED TO DIE.

:beli:

My question is, will the black people on this site reconsider how our reputation and our image is being dragged through the mud with sites like WSHH and Hood Reality shows?

or

Do you still think white people have the ability to view you as an "individual", and know that the people on WSHH don't represent ALL black people.
:rudy:

I've said in the past. White People, Asian People, Hispanics People, Indian People, ect. ALL LOOK AT BLACK PEOPLE THE SAME. Your image and you reputation is IMPORTANT. 48 Laws of Power. Law 5: So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have good points but did you just say Trayvon deserved to die :dahell:

No, I am saying that is how white people were viewing it. Trying to say that Trayvon is a thug, he smoked weed, he did this, he did that...This white folk were basically justifying his murder.

EDIT: I just re-worded it.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
No, I am saying that is how white people were viewing it. Trying to say that Trayvon is a thug, he smoked weed, he did this, he did that...This white folk were basically justifying his murder.

EDIT: I just re-worded it.

In that case, great post

You're gonna take this positive rep and you're gonna like it :birdman:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very strong post my brother.

black people wont consider their reputation and how it is presented by media devices. We've been pre-programmed to allign ourselves with the war against us.

even white people that know you still will not view you as an individual, I think we've all witnessed those "moments".

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If civilians r now allowed 2 get away with killing blacks,do u understand the green lite this has given 2 law enforcement? #RipTrayvonMartin

[ame]https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/356274379962855425[/ame]

Real shyt.
@Theraflu why do you 1 star this. Do you not see the poison that WSHH pumps out daily? Do you think that Love and Hip Hop, Athlete Wives, ect aren't having an affect on the minds of black children and our reputation in the world.

Who will be outraged when they see the wild people fightin' on WSHH are victims of crimes like this? I never tweet but Im about to get at all these celebrities that co-sign this WSHH bull shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt argument...Black on on Black violence didn't grow to prominence until late 70's, early 80's and we know about white people's barbaric nature towards us BEFORE that point.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This must be the cowards fcuking committee. So because ray ray and nem fukking up I take the blame instead of being looked at and judged like they would judge they own no matter how wshh videos of their kind they see? I'm not down with it and y'all shouldn't be either cause that just means we should allow people to judge us off of a few. I see too many of us still on the bullshyt smfh.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This must be the cowards fcuking committee. So because ray ray and nem fukking up I take the blame instead of being looked at and judged like they would judge they own no matter how wshh videos of their kind they see? I'm not down with it and y'all shouldn't be either cause that just means we should allow people to judge us off of a few. I see too many of us still on the bullshyt smfh.

I agree with this. Every race has its fair share of "ratchetness", but they aren't judged as a race because of it. There is no justifiable reason that Trayvon is dead. If he had weed in his system, been suspended from school, posed in pictures trying to look thuggish, it has absolutely nothing to do with him walking down the street. Zimmerman didn't see any of that when he stalked him. I'm tired of black people who use television and internet as an excuse as to why people do dirty shyt to us.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have to say black folks are the onlyrace where a few bad apples make us all look bad.

you can be a middle class or upper class black man but if tyrone in the hood shoots up and merks a nikka it somehow reflects on you .

when white trash meth head tyler kills his girlfriend and 3 month old baby, it never reflects on conrad smythe III on wall street.

thats what sickens me, im a young black man but i dont listen to rap, i work a 9 to 5, i live in a middle to upper class community, ive never done any drugs, and hell i've drunk alcohol once in my life, yet if i were to get merked id just be another nikka that was killed a thug until the media comes out with the "he was not known to police"

Daps
@SpeaktotheMods Is it impossible to justify someone judging you by the similitude of others.

Had the recent burglary suspects been white gentlemen would George Zimmerman have followed a young white boy throughout the community?

Don't all mass killers tend to be fair skinned individuals, should we assume white brehs are ready to pop?

- Love, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
heres the ironic thing...the same justice system that only looks at evidence and not morality...is the same system that criminals embrace when they say "I want a lawyer"