People are saying my face wash routine is too much, pics inside

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Rub circles on your cheeks with 4 fingers on each hand bruhs making a kissy face in the mirror bruhs?
Spend alot of time in the bathroom with mommy brother?

My routine.

Wash my face with soap and a rag in the shower.
Take a 3 blade throwaway razor
Put it under the faucet
Shave with no cream because I'm a real one.
Take a palm full of water and rinse.
Dry

Go.

No pimples

But I'm exfoliated with Brazillian Jiujitsu. Dead skin constantly melting off

On some really real shyt? If I see one of my wife little products in the shower and I think about some smelly ass training partner I sparred I put some of her foam shyt on my face for a little extra cleanse. Added rejuvenation. Don't care what brand it is.

Skin baby. Smooth.

The real secret to nice skin is sweating and hydrating.

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Why you got soo many cleansers?

Unless you alternate with a cleanser with high amounts of salicylic acid, you really only need Hyaluronic acid or Niacinamide in a cleanser and you don't need facial toner, that's redundant to a moisturizer. Sunscreen ain't really necessary for real that's for YT folks skin because we have natural SPF, alot of sunscreen is zinc based anyway so it'll make your brownskin look like a ashy ghost.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why you got soo many cleansers?

Unless you alternate with a cleanser with high amounts of salicylic acid, you really only need Hyaluronic acid or Niacinamide in a cleanser and you don't need facial toner, that's redundant to a moisturizer. Sunscreen ain't really necessary for real that's for YT folks skin because we have natural SPF, alot of sunscreen is zinc based anyway so it'll make your brownskin look like an ashy ghost.
Shorty right here put me on the double cleanse method

No complaints from me so far