People are Mad Savannah James has Podcast?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah majority of podcasts are, but I imagine a bunch of people just calling in just to troll or start some shyt just to do so. Then the hours of editing to make sure you don't say something that can get you in trouble.
my guess is troll calls won't even reach her ears

dealing with that is the producer's job

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
So people see 100 new podcasts a day pop up talking about the same tired, battle of the sexes, BM vs. BW c00n talking points and tune in.

But her starting a podcast is a problem?
People don't even know what it's really about.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
She is a beautiful woman

She has this “silent sexuality” “lioness” to her that is extremely sexy.

I could have boxed and made it happen but no…. I wanted to party and bullshyt with the gang

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There will be trolls and people who don't like (if not flat-out envy/hate) LeBron will try to nitpick any little thing she says or doesn't say as a way of really coming after him.
A lot of people despise and hate LeBron for many reasons, some on the court and off the court...so many do slick sneaky remarks about or towards his family to hurt him.

Even if Bron didn't put it out there pressuring the notion of wanting to play with his son, Bronny would still be under scrutiny and criticism because he's the man's son, it comes with the territory.

Chanting “overrated” had less to do with Bronny but more to do with his father. Don't be surprised when his other son Bryce who is slightly better still gets the same reception when he plays college ball because he will...same thing with Zhuri if Bron and Savannah push her towards women's basketball as she gets older.

All his children to a certain extent are going to have haters, hell even Savannah surprisingly has haters. LeBron is one of those athletes who'll go down in history where the disdain towards him is bigger than basketball.

I think she'll be fine...just avoid certain topics (politics, relationships, gender, etc) that trigger people into instant anger and disdain cause there's gonna be a lot of people who'll listen to her podcast for the wrong reasons just so they can have something or someone to release negative energy.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly no one asked for this. These women turn 40 and all of a sudden become attention whores. They got a billion dollars and her big idea is a podcast? :dahell:
Nobody is forcing you to listen. I don't get you people that complain about podcasts. It's like me complaining about Mavel movies. Just don't watch it nikka