People are Mad Savannah James has Podcast?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I don't think people are mad, maybe some people feel like with her opening up more she might say something that gives people more ammo against her husband since Bron has been good at keeping certain personal aspects out the media

I get why people start podcasts, but social media can be fickle, and it only takes one wrong take for people to act like your the spawn of Satan.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
usatsi_14088899_168396005_lowres.jpg

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
She probably gonna talk about women's business, she had that juice bar, raising children, navigating around celebrities, she was just a regular girl from Akron and then started being around Beyoncé, Rhianna, etc..:yeshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS
Daps
I don't care about her having a podcast but lowkey they're right cause you just know she gon have a bunch of dumbass takes. Definitely about to ruin the image. :pachaha:

Why these people feel the need to do this, I don't understand. Juanita didn't think she needed an audience. Basketball wives of old were content chilling and traveling the world and spending their husband money on whatever they want.

Why these new basketball wives choose to put themselves under the microscope I do not understand.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
it's prerecorded
Yeah majority of podcasts are, but I imagine a bunch of people just calling in just to troll or start some shyt just to do so. Then the hours of editing to make sure you don't say something that can get you in trouble.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I don't think people are mad, maybe some people feel like with her opening up more she might say something that gives people more ammo against her husband since Bron has been good at keeping certain personal aspects out the media

I get why people start podcasts, but social media can be fickle, and it only takes one wrong take for people to act like your the spawn of Satan.
Absolutely. We saw the saga of Ayesha Curry and she hasn't been able to live it down since.

Hopefully Sav can navigate it better than that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what illusion? do these people think men are under the impression she is a mute?

Basically, people idolize her as a beautiful wealthy wife who has stood by her husband since high school and raised three kids together, but they don't know her position on anything. So if she has any strong opinions that they disagree with, it can only go downhill.