People are mad at NE-YO because he’s not immediately backing Joe Biden.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
be the perpetual “break in case of emergency” option for white liberals, bootlick brehs.

:unimpressed:

:mjlol:you sound like every pissy eyed, snot bubbling, lack of backbone ass man I've ever come across. I don't give a damn about white liberals. But I care about my family. my friends. my employees and their aspirations. What they wanna accomplish cannot be actualized if they can't even cast a fukking ballot. See when you a man of actual standard and not airhead ass theories, you learn to think outside of yourself and look at how shyt can effect those around you. That's the difference between men who raised us, and you sorry ass sacks of shyt that pout your lip out cause a white mfer didn't say "good morning" to you or some shyt. I took an oath to protect this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If you scared of the white man (you are) just say that. But don't you try and compartmentalize as some stand in the face of advesary and look out for those who can't protect themselves

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is more a sign of our braindead society, bc there is NOTHING noteworthy about his comment.

People are just so desperate for a moment, a think piece, a debate. Just trash

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Being the best out of bad options shouldn't earn an endorsement.

Also, I think celebrities are realising that getting involved in politics is double edged when it comes to making money. When they're actively trying to influence people, they can't really say that their job is to entertain not be role model.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
champoy-smile.gif

:wow:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
A lot of black folks are coming out and distancing themselves from Biden...

Ne-Yo and most celebrities aren't with all those high taxes so at the end of the day, they can vote for who they want.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s Ne-Yo bruh… NE-Yo! Man folk dont even care about his music career anymore, why care about his political opinion? Again, all this will die down once Trump is out of the way… I can’t fukking wait!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A lot of black folks are coming out and distancing themselves from Biden...

Ne-Yo and most celebrities aren't with all those high taxes so at the end of the day, they can vote for who they want.
What high taxes?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
It’s Ne-Yo bruh… NE-Yo! Man folk dont even care about his music career anymore, why care about his political opinion? Again, all this will die down once Trump is out of the way… I can’t fukking wait!

Ne-Yo still eats off production and publishing..

He's already set for life.

Daps
:mjlol:you sound like every pissy eyed, snot bubbling, lack of backbone ass man I've ever come across. I don't give a damn about white liberals. But I care about my family. my friends. my employees and their aspirations. What they wanna accomplish cannot be actualized if they can't even cast a fukking ballot. See when you a man of actual standard and not airhead ass theories, you learn to think outside of yourself and look at how shyt can effect those around you. That's the difference between men who raised us, and you sorry ass sacks of shyt that pout your lip out cause a white mfer didn't say "good morning" to you or some shyt. I took an oath to protect this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If you scared of the white man (you are) just say that. But don't you try and compartmentalize as some stand in the face of advesary and look out for those who can't protect themselves
:russ: at you having the audacity and risible lack of self-awareness to call me a p*ssy when brehs like you start hyperventilating at the mere thought of biden losing.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i didnt even watch the video. i 1-starred it simply cos it was Ne-Yo