Twitter liberals mad that CACklemore is not supporting genocide joe

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't vote Biden, then Trump wins. Trump will be worse for Palestinians than Joe is
thank-you-thanks.gif

if you care about Palestine, how the fukk is your goal to let Trump win this election :why: are people really that stupid, or hardheaded?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't fukk with either

but I hope everyone knows

that cac evangelicals and small hat Zionist want trump in period
so they can do what there doing now without any hint of criticism...

the whole anti woke movement whole point was to destroy anyone that had an hint of empathy for someone so they can do what they are doing now
look who is and were the main people behind that movement

zioinist Jews
and maga cacs

they always hated college kids that had empathy during trumps reign

do the math because they knew they wanted to kill off Palestinians.

stuff just don't happen in a vacuum.

always go the path of lesser resistance

iF your in a war and it's two ways to get into a strong hold
don't go the harder way go the way that's easier for you to knock it down from within.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked the sentiment of the record at first until the Biden bar. What is the alternative in this case and how will that help Palestine in any way?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So white liberals are demonized for blindly supporting Palestine and protesting all over the US about our government supporting the genocide

But the people also want to say white liberals are mad when people don’t support “genocide joe”…

:gucci:

White liberals are blamed for opposite opinions. lol. They turning into the boogeyman at this point.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why did he even have to say anything? If I was a celebrity, I’d never comment on politics.

at what point in history didn't celebrities comment on politics? plenty of people use the platform and audience they got to comment on politics, there are way more celebrities who don't comment on politics than those that do anyhow.