Supporter
Daps

TLDR:
  • Insane visuals
  • Fluid fast paced gameplay
  • Atmospheric world
  • Reminded him of Vanquish, Metroidvania, Castelvania
  • Dark souls-eque in terms of difficulty, frustration and gameplay structure
  • You can clone yourself and teleport to it after death to continue with your previous loadout
  • Second chance tool like Sekiro
  • Bosses are very very hard
  • Melee high risk high reward
  • Total playtime so far 15 hours -> Is guessing that he seen only 1/4 or 1/5 of the game -> Also guessing 40 hours total playtime for completion
  • You need to analyze enemy movesets and strategically use your weapons to master the game
  • Smart use of audio logs, which are well written
  • Cutscenes feel like a reward after long runs

Want it :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Disrespectfully, I don't care about what your mom's had to pay back in the day, price of the brick getting too high now.

I will never understand why consumers concern themselves with company budgets like they're apart of some board meeting.

@situationlines wait for that sale in about 4-5 months. fukk the dumb shyt
I’m saying this. People can’t expect to pay the same price yet expect these games to be bigger with amazing graphics, open world and be atleast 20 hours, I honestly think the price of games should be dynamic like how it used to be in the 16 bit era.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Disrespectfully, I don't care about what your mom's had to pay back in the day, price of the brick getting too high now.

I will never understand why consumers concern themselves with company budgets like they're apart of some board meeting.

@situationlines wait for that sale in about 4-5 months. fukk the dumb shyt

I like high quality games and i hate MTX, this is the cost. :yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I like high quality games and i hate MTX, this is the cost. :yeshrug:
.......you think a $70 price tag is going to stop microtransactions?

full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, not many of then I can think of have much, if any. The occasional DLC is about it. To put things in perspective Ghosts put out a whole multi-player expansion into a single player game for free.

Exactly if thats the precedent leading into the new gen that I’m getting high quality titles and add ons like that “for free” I’m happy to pay an extra 10 dollars

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game reviewers and influencers have too much power in the success and failure of a game but that's a totally separate conversation.

Yeah, but it’s not only games at this point, its almost everything. People check for big movies Rottentomatoes scores like we check for games MC scores with countdowns. If there were definitive rating systems on sneakers and books and whatever people would check that also. A lot of people won’t buy shyt on amazon thats not rated 4 stars for example. It’s the world we live in.

But more public opinion: