People are getting nostalgic over 2011 WWE now

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:dahell:

How have we reached this point brehs :mindblown: :flabbynsick:

It proves that everybody has their own "back in the days when it was great"...

shyt, I remember a dude on here in 2017 was talkin' about how it wasn't good anymore like it was 10 years prior... let me say it again... he thought 2007 was when WWE was good. A year that gave us Great Khali as champ, the Cena reign of terror, Hornswoggle as Vince's son, and everydamnbody was injured or getting popped for Wellness. Oh, and Benoit killed his wife and kid. Probably the worst year of WWE in that whole decade.

Every era means somethin' to somebody. Kids who are watching and enjoying WWE right now don't give a F what our old asses think is bad booking, lol.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kelly Kelly and Torrie Wilson got pops at the royal rumble becuase of nostalgia even though it's a match that's supposed to legitimize women's wrestling and they were complete non-factors that no one gave a fukk about when they were active :mjlol:

:whoa: Torrie was a big star breh.. but it had fukk all to do with in-ring shyt lol she was out there half naked every week

b400ce89e79048dcf08355040871ffa2.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It proves that everybody has their own "back in the days when it was great"...

shyt, I remember a dude on here in 2017 was talkin' about how it wasn't good anymore like it was 10 years prior... let me say it again... he thought 2007 was when WWE was good. A year that gave us Great Khali as champ, the Cena reign of terror, Hornswoggle as Vince's son, and everydamnbody was injured or getting popped for Wellness. Oh, and Benoit killed his wife and kid. Probably the worst year of WWE in that whole decade.

Every era means somethin' to somebody. Kids who are watching and enjoying WWE right now don't give a F what our old asses think is bad booking, lol.

Yup

And people always ask "Who the hell will kids remember from this era? Who the hell are the nostalgia legends they gonna bring back in 20 years time? Wrestling doesnt have any pop culture connection" and Im like theres ALWAYS gonna be people

The fact that Batista and Rey Mysterio are legends from the Ruthless Aggression era with mainstream recognition tells you every era watches, people acting like guys from the New Generation were mainstream tells you

So they'll be people in 15 years talmbout the Shield, Daniel Bryan, The Women's Evolution, Brock, Finn Balor, CM Punk, NXT, The Bullet Club, ROH/New Japan, Elite etc etc era was better

Hell they'll think its a golden era lololol

Actually they might be right too:ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
2011>>>

None of that over pushed shield member bs.
None of that Stephanie bs.

Punk
Heel R-truth
Most must see champ Mike mizgoatin
Rock fall off wasn't apparent yet.
Swagberto
Prime dolph
Undashing goaty rhodes

I could keep going.

Better than the nxt flops era. :yeshrug:

"I could keep going"

Really? I'd be interested to know what else u had to say about this era lol