Penny Hardaway vs Tracy McGrady vs Vince Carter

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penny could run an offense, better team player.

Mcgrady was the best scorer of the 3, but if I was starting a franchise, and you told me none of them would ever get injured, I'm taking Penny.

Never thought Vince had any heart.

I think it would be easier to build a championship team around a healthy Penny Hardaway.In terms of fundamentals and basketball smarts...

Penny>>>>>T Mac & Vince

T Mac was super talented, but he was a volume scorer IMO

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Mcgrady was the best scorer of the 3, but if I was starting a franchise, and you told me none of them would ever get injured, I'm taking Penny.

Never thought Vince had any heart.

I think it would be easier to build a championship team around a healthy Penny Hardaway.In terms of fundamentals and basketball smarts...

Penny>>>>>T Mac & Vince

T Mac was super talented, but he was a volume scorer IMO

in his best Year Tmac averaged 32 Points on 46 Percent Shooting...

Your opinion can suck a dikk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in his best Year Tmac averaged 32 Points on 46 Percent Shooting...

Your opinion can suck a dikk

You really love you some T Mac, huh?:leon:

That's a really impressive stat.

BUT

It's all self centered.Even Kobe's best years...The Lakers were shyt flakes.

When your team is ass, it inflates your stats.There's no method to the madness.

If it was a game of 21, I'd take T Mac.In terms of individual talent, he dwarfs Penny & Vince.

As far as his game being blessed with championship pedigree, he's coming up null & void.Some stats are ineffectual.Steve Nash and Stephon Marbury have a similar assist per game average for their careers

But if you watched the games, you'd see how Marbury got a bunch of ineffectual assist.It was almost like he was embellishing his resume.He never gave a fukk about the flow of the offense.

Not saying T Mac was on that same shyt, but when you're surrounded by mediocre talent, it's hard not to fall into the act of embellishing your own stats.Even some off the all time greats are guilty of it.MJ in his early years.

Kobe in the mid 2000's when his next best player was Smush Parker.

The only thing, MJ and Kobe was able to take it to that next level.I never saw that with T Mac.I don't think he had the mental toughness to do it.

That's why I'd take Penny.He had that mental toughness.Just couldn't stay healthy

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget Penny purposely tone his game down and took an back seat to Shaq to not hurt his massive ego. That's why Kobe and Shaq clashed because Kobe refused to play second fiddle to keep Shaq happy.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People forget Penny purposely tone his game down and took an back seat to Shaq to not hurt his massive ego. That's why Kobe and Shaq clashed because Kobe refused to play second fiddle to keep Shaq happy.

But Penny numbers went down after Shaq left....:dwillhuh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nah that comeback T-Mac had against the Spurs when they were done by like 10 under a minute and this dude just went super saiyan krazy on them and stole the game and won it for himself....it was on sum Reggie Miller ethering the Knicks, but T-Mac's I think was just as crazier and better

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In their primes they were all amazing players.

All MVP type players as good or better than anyone in the NBA right now.

Grant Hill too.

Penny = Rose
Vince = Wade
McGrady = Durant
Hill = LeBron

Injuries are a bytch.