Penny Hardaway vs Tracy McGrady vs Vince Carter

• Total voters

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Cot damn Penny is so overrated because of that short run he had.

Carter AND McGrady over Penny easily

R0oVl.jpg

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
TMac > Penny > Carter

TMac's game was reminiscent of Penny and Pip's combined, but was better scorer than both. Penny probably could've put 25+ a game, but wouldn't of made sense since he mainly played PG.

Carter was the most athletic of the three, but wasn't as versatile.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
t mac and it's not even close.

T-mac was a killer.

i use to love his j.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I can factor in vinces dunk contest id say its a tie between him and tmac.

Even factoring in the dunk contest tmac caught a lob 360'd between his legs n yammed plus a windmill dunk in that contest. Vince was just above and beyond that day. Dunk contest puts it out of reach when mentioned, in favor of tmac.

Plus hes an underrated passer and defender.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
t-mac was up 3-1 on those strong ass Pistons teams with Pat Garrity, Andrew Declerk, DArrell Hunter, and a 70 year old back as his supporting cast.....

YOu nikkaz forget at his best, there was a legitimate debate as to who was the best SG in the league between T-mac and Kobe. Vince had already earned his reputation as an injured, underachiever by the early 2000s

and I wasnt old enough to remember whether penny was ever considered the best Player at his position in the league, but I can clearly remember T-mac being considered that...

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
t-mac was up 3-1 on those strong ass Pistons teams with Pat Garrity, Andrew Declerk, DArrell Hunter, and a 70 year old back as his supporting cast.....

YOu nikkaz forget at his best, there was a legitimate debate as to who was the best SG in the league between T-mac and Kobe. Vince had already earned his reputation as an injured, underachiever by the early 2000s

and I wasnt old enough to remember whether penny was ever considered the best Player at his position in the league, but I can clearly remember T-mac being considered that...

Nah, Terrell Brandon got much reps than Penny did for best pg in the league, which still mind-boggling to this day when the 90's had Stockton, Payton, and a young Kidd who were all better than Brandon.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Dawg one of the happiest memories in my life are those Tmac 50 point games and how ESPN would interrupt the current broadcast to show him ignorantly pulling up from 28 feet with a lazy eye and giving that legendary leg kick....

T-Mac is what melo's overhyped ass was supposed to be

:to:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree T-Mac and Vince weren't really in Penny's era. An better comparison would be Penny, Grant Hill and Jamal Mashburn. T-Mac and Vince belong in the same category as Iverson which came after Penny's era.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Dawg one of the happiest memories in my life are those Tmac 50 point games and how ESPN would interrupt the current broadcast to show him ignorantly pulling up from 28 feet with a lazy eye and giving that legendary leg kick....

T-Mac is what melo's overhyped ass was supposed to be

:to:

As a Knicks fan and a Melo fan i agree with this :sadbron:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna come in here and say Penny...but when I think about it, it really is TMac. Y'all "he didn't make his teammates better" muthafukkas obviously don't remember TMac properly, cuz dude was also a great distributor, and probably the best passer at his position in his prime. Dude had point guard vision and passing skills to go with insane scoring ability. Look at those Orlando teams--they were GARBAGE! TMac was also one of the best one on one defenders at his position...the only thing he lacked was a stronger back and more killer instinct.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I'm taking Hill in his prime over everyone in this thread.