Pelicans Getting Calls About Lonzo Ball

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Sad that Lonzo wont get to finish his career with Ingram and Hart but that was wishful thinking..SVG made it clear from day 1, even before he was hired on how he viewed Lonzo. And Lonzo has been disappointing no matter what, I do hope he can go to a good team though and become a contributing player. He is a good defender, can hit the usual 3, and pass well. He will do better on contending teams. His role as being a top player is pretty much done though unless he somehow learns how to finish inside.

Oubre sucks but he at least plays some defense at a position of real need compared to Ball and especially Reddikk. He's also been so disappointing this season we could probably resign him pretty cheap as a backup as long as some other dumbass team doesn't delude themselves into thinking he's ever going to put it together as a starting net positive caliber player and offers him undeserved big money.

Oubre might be shooting worse than both Lonzo and reddikk but I like it, Pelicans have zero wings outside of Ingram. Oubre would help defensively big time and hopefully can find his shot again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kyle lowry and matt thomas for lonzo/jj reddikk and a lottery protected first

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm in a weird play - I'd take him on the Bulls, but I think Lonzo for Coby straight up is too much.

I'd prefer giving up some vets for him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm surprised people talking like Redikk is a target. He's 36yo and has looked like shyt on both ends this year. If he can't get his shot off over guys anymore than he's useless, no one needs someone who only hits open threes if they're just gonna get cooked on the other end. I can see a team taking a flier on him but not giving up an asset.

Lonzo makes sense as a backup point guard in the right situation, or as a starter for a shytty team that doesn't have a point guard.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minnesota?

Its apparent there gonna have to get rid of Dlo to let the young bul AE ball out....Seems like a mutual benefit esp for pels they need the scoring/shooting to space...

I think them having DLO is one of the reasons they have KAT if they are as good of friends as the media was hyping it....Remember it was Booker, Kat, and Russell