Peedi Crakk on Jay Z / Nas Beef, Doing Verse on Nas Diss Track

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:russ:

at Dame having to rally the troops.
everytime he talks about when Ether drops he seemed disgusted was with Jay back then.

Ether was that powerful and impacted them over there to the point that Cam gave Nas an ultimate backhanded compliment while lowkey shytting on Jay by saying "Nas, you ain't got no Ether for me man ?"

and speaking of Cam, what is this clown Vlad talking about ?
Dipset didn't jump into Nas beef because of Jay...Jay and Cam didn't even like each other.

started with Nas because because the SummerJam shyt then the rest of what he said during his classic rant.
and they had just seen each other shortly before the beef started because they shared the same lawyer or accountant.

:mjlol:

Nas never fully engaged Cam as much as i wanted him to but it was the right thing not to.

why would he fully got at it with Cam, who was the scorching in the city while Nas himself was on a victory lap after just snatching the crown back from Jay ? no point in taking the risk. a couple sublims and interview quotes was enough without fully committing but for how greasy Cam was talking he deserved a full joint going at his head.

was a funny beef though.

Jungles "soul clap" quote.
Nas House In Virginia bar
the sheer disrespect of the Hate Me Now diss
Nashawn getting constantly put under pressure
Sherm calling Cam from jail attempting to squash it because of some blood shyt
Bravehearts saying they had paperwork on Zeke were they seemed to have had his name wrong/Zeke's replies.
and the best of all....Cam's CLASSIC story skit.

quotables galore.
oh and the night they recorded the Nas Hate Me Now diss they record I Really Mean It

:blessed:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
oh and the night they recorded the Nas Hate Me Now diss they record I Really Mean It

:blessed:
:ohhh: Jimmy talking shyt at the end of each song does sound like they were recorded on the same night.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:russ:
Nas never fully engaged Cam as much as i wanted him to but it was the right thing not to.

why would he fully got at it with Cam, who was the scorching in the city while Nas himself was on a victory lap after just snatching the crown back from Jay ? no point in taking the risk. a couple sublims and interview quotes was enough without fully committing but for how greasy Cam was talking he deserved a full joint going at his head

dog

do you realize what you just said?

youre proppin up nas for blatantly duckin out of a beef that he started.

"I was Scarface Jay was Manolo,
It hurt me when I had to kill him, and his WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO, DOLO, Dolo, dolo, dolo..."

please stop it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
dog

do you realize what you just said?

please stop it.

I wouldn't call bagging on somebody for having a disease is ducking them...:laff:

Yall still tryna show nikkas ya rich, town house nikkas
I'm six cribs deep, six bank accounts in six countries
Na I'm lyin, who gives a fukk that's so tired
While picture the Bravehearts just livin it up
A million of us, each nikka itchin to bust
You got a House In Virginia, the only way you sicker than us
Getting bagged with 22.'s? Now you's a ridiculous fukk
No need for the gun play, it's ok, cause you dyin anyway.

:picard:

Turns out it was IBS but that was still kinda fukked up :laugh:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And then when Jay and Nas made up they both clowned Cam in that interview with Tour'e. Lol! Has said Cam was shooting dogs with his .22

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Vlad always with the incorrect fun facts. and peedi's brain is fried.

dipset didn't jump into the jay-z beef. they had their own separate beef with nas that nas started when he dissed cam in that hot 97 rant.

what you mean "WE"?

that was jay's lost. not theres.

state prop was chitin all over nas when jay & dame sent them on that doja mission after ether.

the best one was where oschino, sparks & peedi dissed nas over the grindin beat.

I cant find it on youtube anymore.

they were having a field day with nas. too bad it was all for nothing. it was jay's battle and it was already over. nas was lucky he didn't have to go against them. he would've just ducked them anyway, like he did dipset. lol.
Yep, THATS the one I was looking for, I can't find it either. State Prop and Dip Set went so hard at Nas, classic disses IMO.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how nikkas try to revise history, 10-15 years talkin about nah man "takeover had more facts" , like it was a Trial or somethin :mjlol:
It's relevant. Ether was a bunch of childish insults.
"Whiskers like a rat" :dahell:

"Tae bo hoe":dahell:

Jay really broke down nas career up to that point, reminded him of his bad publishing deal and illuded to the fact that he fukked his baby momma.

I'm picking a diss comprised of facts over insults every time.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

i'm not propping up Nas.

i blatantly said Nas should have gave Cam more bars but i understood why he didn't take the gamble.
shyt I've said before Nas got an easy pass in that beef considering he started it.

the hottest rapper in the city is clowning and disrespecting you, your family and your team in diss songs, Nashawn getting punked, guys like Sherm calling from jail to try and squash it only for Nas to give them subliminals here and there and a few funny interview quotes but i understood him not taking the risk while on a victory lap.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Yep, THATS the one I was looking for, I can't find it either. State Prop and Dip Set went so hard at Nas, classic disses IMO.

its on street wars 4

yea those disses were truly classic. no souped-up commercial fluff.

i'm not propping up Nas.

i blatantly said Nas should have gave Cam more bars but i understood why he didn't take the gamble.
shyt I've said before Nas got an easy pass in that beef considering he started it.

the hottest rapper in the city is clowning and disrespecting you, your family and your team in diss songs, Nashawn getting punked, guys like Sherm calling from jail to try and squash it only for Nas to give them subliminals here and there and a few funny interview quotes but i understood him not taking the risk while on a victory lap.

but you admit that nas got shook and ducked out of a battle that he started?

right?

cowardly subs

stop capin

And then when Jay and Nas made up they both clowned Cam in that interview with Tour'e. Lol! Has said Cam was shooting dogs with his .22

this is what you applaud?

this is whats cool to yall?

I wouldn't call bagging on somebody for having a disease is ducking them...

start a beef, then deflect & throw subs brehs.

nas been a joke to me ever since.

Last edited: