talmbout "when the ether hit" like it was a damn nuclear bomb :mjlol:

it was a napalm bomb :youngsabo::ahh:

giphy.gif

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time this dude get the rick Ross treatment. Way out of pocket out of all the things he mentioned from being dissed he mentions the nas daughter disrespectful line. Like what was he trying to get at about even mentioning that? Disgusted in this vlad character and then wanna sue nikkas for getting his shyt rocked..

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Vlad always with the incorrect fun facts. and peedi's brain is fried.

dipset didn't jump into the jay-z beef. they had their own separate beef with nas that nas started when he dissed cam in that hot 97 rant.

Its hilarious seeing all the Roc crew around Jay basically being like :manny: "Yo we took that L"

what you mean "WE"?

that was jay's lost. not theres.

state prop was chitin all over nas when jay & dame sent them on that doja mission after ether.

This is the "diss" he's talking about.

Also, I had to drop this Oschino dissin Nas. Just so y'all don't forget how nice my man was. :youngsabo:

the best one was where oschino, sparks & peedi dissed nas over the grindin beat.

I cant find it on youtube anymore.

they were having a field day with nas. too bad it was all for nothing. it was jay's battle and it was already over. nas was lucky he didn't have to go against them. he would've just ducked them anyway, like he did dipset. lol.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Ducked them?:mjlol:Nas shyt on Jay-z if he wanted to he would've destroyed dipset&state prop nobody in either crew is anywhere near his level

nas & jay aren't battle-ready rappers. jay is good at cyphers but the diss tracks aren't really his thing.

and nas said it himself that hes not a battle guy. so its not a good look for you to be up here gassin him like this.

nas gets raped, trying to respond to a dipset or state property. their warm-up disses were brutal enough.

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vlad always with the incorrect fun facts. and peedi's brain is fried.

dipset didn't jump into the jay-z beef. they had their own separate beef with nas that nas started when he dissed cam in that hot 97 rant.

what you mean "WE"?

that was jay's lost. not theres.

state prop was chitin all over nas when jay & dame sent them on that doja mission after ether.

the best one was where oschino, sparks & peedi dissed nas over the grindin beat.

I cant find it on youtube anymore.

they were having a field day with nas. too bad it was all for nothing. it was jay's battle and it was already over. nas was lucky he didn't have to go against them. he would've just ducked them anyway, like he did dipset. lol.
"I was Scarface Jay was Manolo,
It hurt me when I had to kill him, and his WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO, DOLO, Dolo, dolo, dolo..."