Pedophilia And Women :whoa:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So if you have a cousin who is fine, you just act like you don't see it?

fukk no, how is that any different then if i had a fine sister? i have 3 sisters and not once have i sat back and been like ":manny::whew: damn she fine!" fukk outta here, i see you b :ufdup:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
naw chciks thats fukkin with older nikkas like dat
them nikkas usually be like 18 or 19 maybe 20...that aint dat bad imo

im talkin bout these real old nikkas you gotta watch them nikkas

come to any hood school in houston prom..specially big ike...nikkas older than bill duke be in that hoe...

dont get me started on the mexicans..richie valans granddaddy in that bytch live than a hoe...

dont let em be at the same hotel with u afterwards....the smell of ben gay n pico de gao will have u trippin

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I've heard this type of thing a lot from a certain type. If my older aunties want to say a young guy in the family is cute, they'll say, "ohh he's so handsome. You're going to have to beat them girls off with a stick one day!" Cute and appropriate. The younger women in my step-family like, and I swear this is word for word, "Ohh my son so sexy. Tell them girls to get off your ****"

They're not pedophiles. But they don't understand boundaries/appropriateness and just do everything so ratchet.

btw, I didn't watch the video, just read the comments.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Edit: Let me add he didn't grow up with his sister idk if that has something to do with it. She lives in Jacksonville & came down to Tallahassee to visit him and his daughters and after she left is when he said the shyt.

th!s can have a lot to do w!t !t cause you dont really v!ew them as fam!ly.... ! a!nt grow up w!t my dads s!de of the fam!ly & randomly saw my s!ster, ! was l!ke :steviej: "she bad huh" they was like "n!gga thats your older s!ster" :ufdup:...

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

th!s can have a lot to do w!t !t cause you dont really v!ew them as fam!ly.... ! a!nt grow up w!t my dads s!de of the fam!ly & randomly saw my s!ster, ! was l!ke :steviej: "she bad huh" they was like "n!gga thats your older s!ster" :ufdup:...

:heh: that shyt is wild.

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My uncle told me I had something on my ass...I'm starting to wonder if that was an excuse to touch:hamster: my ****

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
calling a family member sexy, fine, ect is disgusting.:huhldup:

Men do it too though, I've heard men refer to young women family members the same way.:scusthov:

Idk if folks are pedophiles, but I do think we over-sexualize everything in this country and children/family members are not exempt.

But what you gotta do when dat ass pokes out and jiggles? :takedat: