Pedophilia And Women :whoa:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
my best friend told me I should holla at his sister. He was like "u should holla at my sis she sexy as hell thick too." I'm standing there like :what:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
this bolded is unusual for me.....never heard a young boy or adult even jokingly speak some stuff out they mouth :scusthov: basically suicide around my way everybody going to know you on some crazy shyt and wouldnt fukk with you

at the same time though thats why i really took notice to this because ive heard plenty of women young and old for myself say it not even jokingly but dead serious and it just goes completely un checked :wtf:

im startin to think BET/MTV/BGC/NICK is playing a major role in this crazyness...everytime im flippin channels and pass those channels its always some young ass kids dressed in the now socially normal ass hugger leggins dancing around the stage

or bad girls club showing all women of all ages how to take ratchetness to new depths and nickelodeon programming showing how to use sexual deviance in order to gain what you want in a hurry

older heads really got off easy i felt like since i was underage

i could have sworn most of the females in my schools that was fukkin was with some grown ass men :damn: girls gettin picked up after school by they man who driving but they only like 15-16 but at the time shyt was cool as hell for some reason i dont know why though :mindblown:

naw chciks thats fukkin with older nikkas like dat
them nikkas usually be like 18 or 19 maybe 20...that aint dat bad imo

im talkin bout these real old nikkas you gotta watch them nikkas

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
naw chciks thats fukkin with older nikkas like dat
them nikkas usually be like 18 or 19 maybe 20...that aint dat bad imo

im talkin bout these real old nikkas you gotta watch them nikkas

these lines are paper thin around the way breh :manny:

them old old heads do plot that you talkin about but i know a few people who feel the only reason a older guy wether he be 18 or 20 or 30 mess with someone younger is because he cant handle the maturity of someone his own age and needs a younger mind in a relationship strictly out of need to be able to manipulate in order for the relationship to function on any level ....basically low level pedophilia lol :russ: but then at the same time this same rule does not apply for women

extreme but rational and maybe perhaps the most logical conclusion..... or is that some backwards shyt you think? :whoo: trying to make sense of it all

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
was it a turn on for you to be around certain family memebers or was the feeling not mutual with any of them?

Some of them yeah it was. I used to have crushes on my older cousins and dream about us getting married an having babys lol

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this bolded is unusual for me.....never heard a young boy or adult even jokingly speak some stuff out they mouth :scusthov: basically suicide around my way everybody going to know you on some crazy shyt and wouldnt fukk with you

at the same time though thats why i really took notice to this because ive heard plenty of women young and old for myself say it not even jokingly but dead serious and it just goes completely un checked :wtf:

im startin to think BET/MTV/BGC/NICK is playing a major role in this crazyness...everytime im flippin channels and pass those channels its always some young ass kids dressed in the now socially normal ass hugger leggins dancing around the stage

or bad girls club showing all women of all ages how to take ratchetness to new depths and nickelodeon programming showing how to use sexual deviance in order to gain what you want in a hurry

Ive heard it from older man.... dirty old man type dudes:scusthov:.

I know this old nygga at my job who has a teenage daughter and was tellin me about how dudes be after her cus she is sexy as fukc and got a sick lil body on her. I was lookin at dude like :wtf:

But I agree that it doesn't get checked when black women do it and it has become sort of a norm. I personally find it repulsive. Our culture is saturated in sex so I'm not surprised that shyt like this gets swept under the rug. This whole older woman desiring a younger man shyt is a bit much for me. Or even calling a young family member anything sexual is repulsive in my eyes and a motha fukca got issues to even let their mind go that route.

The farthest I have went with anything like this is calling my lil cousin cute or handsome (he's like 6 yrs younger than me).... but sexy? Fukc no... :what:

This reminds me of these teachers in their 20s and 30s having sex with these middle and highschoolers. I dont understand how a grown ass woman can see a lil boy in a sexual way... regardless of how "grown" he may look.:huhldup:

Scust

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my best friend told me I should holla at his sister. He was like "u should holla at my sis she sexy as hell thick too." I'm standing there like :what:

He said that about his own sister?:what:

How does one see their sis as sexy and thick? How the fukc does that happen?:wtf:

The Collie

YEET
Daps
This dude is REACHING. With that being said we all know if a family member is good looking or not. You just have to leave it at that.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
He said that about his own sister?:what:

How does one see their sis as sexy and thick? How the fukc does that happen?:wtf:

don't know this nikka also talks casually about fukking his cousins too. :huhldup:
That shyt is weird as fukk.

Edit: Let me add he didn't grow up with his sister idk if that has something to do with it. She lives in Jacksonville & came down to Tallahassee to visit him and his daughters and after she left is when he said the shyt.