Pedophilia And Women :whoa:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
so i was lurkin that black women bash thread and i took some time to watch a vid by sotomayer and i found this

got me thinkin like :ohhh:.......:ohhh: mad females do stay low key calling they lil brothers/cousins sexy and fione and stuff like that and its always over looked like its cute and acceptable/harmless

so is that just what it is? some innocent playful funny talk from a caring sibling

or have we been brain washed on some deeper level that hasnt been brought to the light yet? :mjpls:

this is not a race bait thread :whoa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
calling a family member sexy, fine, ect is disgusting.:huhldup:

Men do it too though, I've heard men refer to young women family members the same way.:scusthov:

Idk if folks are pedophiles, but I do think we over-sexualize everything in this country and children/family members are not exempt.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude said you end up sleepin with ya counsins and brothers and don't even know it when ya mamas a whore and you dont know who ya daddy is.

:dead: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Men do it too though, I've heard men refer to young women family members the same way.:scusthov:

Idk if folks are pedophiles, but I do think we over-sexualize everything in this country and children/family members are not exempt.

But you are sexy ass female though :shaq:

COUSIN :shaq:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
my aunt sharise....

she stayed lettin me sleep over..n she would have the blinds closed walki around in her sports bra n v-cut pannies

and i was the only one out of nephews she let stay over...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
naw its when they be walkin to the store them old slick nikkas sayin shyt
i used to walk my lil sis to the store and i stayed mean muggin them old ass nikkas
its the older generation them nikkas disgusting with they wordplay

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i used to walk my lil sis to the store and i stayed mean muggin them old ass nikkas

them old heads got game tho..

i got a uncle name peyote...nikka look like the real life john redcorn..

that nikka there..will snatch ya bytch with u there..no matter wha age...with some of the most retarded shyt

i was 12..n i was with the gal i was cuttin 4...lived 2 houses over..

we walkin home from school..i seen his winberry over mustard yellow 84 beritz in the front of my house...instantly :mindblown::mindblown:

decided to walk in the alley...nikka in the backyard with my pops bbqin..

nikka told me to quit bein summer and introduce him to winter...kuz thats the prettiest brown sugar snowflake he has ever seen..

looked at ol girl...

ooh girl i'd let u melt on my tongue...

i instantly started cryin..

pops dying

chick is like :krs::krs:

peyote goin:umad:

so i said i cant beat him..so i jus hung around em n learned game..

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

this bolded is unusual for me.....never heard a young boy or adult even jokingly speak some stuff out they mouth :scusthov: basically suicide around my way everybody going to know you on some crazy shyt and wouldnt fukk with you

at the same time though thats why i really took notice to this because ive heard plenty of women young and old for myself say it not even jokingly but dead serious and it just goes completely un checked :wtf:

im startin to think BET/MTV/BGC/NICK is playing a major role in this crazyness...everytime im flippin channels and pass those channels its always some young ass kids dressed in the now socially normal ass hugger leggins dancing around the stage

or bad girls club showing all women of all ages how to take ratchetness to new depths and nickelodeon programming showing how to use sexual deviance in order to gain what you want in a hurry

older heads really got off easy i felt like since i was underage

i could have sworn most of the females in my schools that was fukkin was with some grown ass men :damn: girls gettin picked up after school by they man who driving but they only like 15-16 but at the time shyt was cool as hell for some reason i dont know why though :mindblown: