'Pedo-Baiting' OnlyFans Coconut Kitty Commits Suicide

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I ain't gonna front lookin at this pic makes me wonder how deep in loneliness, confusion, emotional stability it takes to be a peedo. I don't know how you can look at the left and the right and tell me the left is better. That's a real MILF right there. Fine as hell.

And God bless her and her family. Suicide is no funny man...
What I don’t get is she suppose to look 15 or something? Cause the left looks like a 20 yr. :skip:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
1*1ORtrWyjXRFUvZV7RvL_rA.jpeg

6af000bd1a9498e45379563de589316182b2d4ca.jpg

a7Ex4Gx_460s.jpg

this is what pedo-bait is?? :russ: you got people on here lusting over little boy built zendaya and ariana grande and that wednesday girl too tho :laff:

people mad they got hustled

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What a sad "existence " this is the end for a lot more of these of/ig thot harlots in the future :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
A lot of these old hoes back 15,20 years ago got used and dump and never was chosen to be Mrs by the ballers and players in the 90s and 2000s and they see the young hoes today having better success and now they want to reinvent themselves and going through this mental anxiety to compete and it’s becoming too much and expensive to try to keep up

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Pedos don't come in one form, while plenty do fit the stereotype of desiring prepubescent girls, there are plenty who go after the developed/developing teenager. Those grown men picking up High school students after school are this type of pedo.

What pedos are truly into is control and manipulation. The reason part of the reason many of them go toward girls instead of women is because they are easier to control and manipulate (smaller, weaker, ignorant) and because they see females as sex objects first and human beings second.

As for OF and other digital sex work: I know some P-Stars personally. Many of them already have some sort of issue before coming into the industry. The really issues that grate on them is the pressure from their clients/customers. It's not like most jobs where if you don't like the client/employer you can just dump them and work somewhere else in the same industry. These p0rn addicts are neurotic, demanding, disillusioned, hypocritical, dehumanizing and many have anger issues. These women put themselves in a place where they have to please these crazed JBO types to pay their bills. It's a very hollow, soulless, unfulfilling existence and many turn to drugs and alcohol to cope.

The only people who get out of it relatively unscathed are women who are naturally overly sexual kinky exhibitionists that are smart and good at reading people.

But most women like that would rather work corporate jobs rather than sex work.

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Crazy how many of these random social media “stars” there are..they all be having like 5 million followers and still irrelevant as hell ..which is why a lot of them end up choosing this route …they think they are celebrities, but really ain’t about that life

Never heard of this person