Peach Pepsi is GOATED brehs. Anyone else has tasted it?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This fruity (no :dame:)flavour is a Limited edition one for this summer only. Perfect for outside summer BBQs, cookouts and grillings. Buy peach Pepsi (regular or zero sugar) before it’s too late. Summer is nearly over….

Brehs, no lie this drink Literally smells and tastes like peaches :leon:

I bought the peach Pepsi zero sugar one.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Brothers soda is pure evil, it adds nothing but pure sugar and gets you extra weight, avoid it at all costs. If you must drink something besides water, get a juicer and buy fresh oranges and get fresh orange juice

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Brothers soda is pure evil, it adds nothing but pure sugar and gets you extra weight, avoid it at all costs. If you must drink something besides water, get a juicer and buy fresh oranges and get fresh orange juice
:scust: Drink soda, brehs

Flabby brehs always keeping us up to date on the newest snacks, fastfood deals, and soda flavors :flabbynsick:

Let go of the cokes and pepsi's brother. They are are terrible for your health. Try an olipop instead.

I only drink the zero sugar versions of soda brands. Never the diet versions(no sugar but the artificial taste is disappointing ) or the regular version which are full of industrial, unhealthy and processed sugars like high fructose corn syrup(HFCS)

I prefer Zero sugar because It tastes the same as the original/regular version without all that nasty processed HFCS sugar. No sugar, no HFCS, no calories, no carbs, as close as the original when it comes to taste.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
pepsi and fresh oj are both ~10% sugar... imagine eating fruits, they're nature's ovaries... do you also eat human ovaries? :scust:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I only drink the zero sugar versions of soda brands. Never the diet versions or the regular version which are full of high fructose corn sugar

It tastes the same as the original/regular version without all that nasty sugar.
Brother there is no such thing as zero sugar, they add worse chemicals to replace the sugar, just used fresh fruits like oranges and pineapples not any type of soda