Peace God, What’s today’s mathematics?

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
:jbhmm: any of yall actually in the nation or yall just fukkin around trying to figure it out?
Gained knowledge of self in 2011

Bought and read hella NGE books and would do my math every day

Only met and built with a handful of Gods throughout the years until I officially got put on in 2020 by an individual I won’t name but let’s just say he’s a very well known Wu Tang Clan affiliate

He led me thru my 3 day fast and gave me the formal lit to study, and after all that I got to give myself my own divine name

My divine name is “I Define Self”…which is a play on words to also mean “Eye Divine Self”

I never been to an official NGE meeting in Mecca (Harlem) or Medina (Brooklyn) though.

I live in Texas now anyways

Peace to the Gods representing

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
4 hours I used to bleach on these lectures

Rip Panic too 🥃

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Gained knowledge of self in 2011

Bought and read hella NGE books and would do my math every day

Only met and built with a handful of Gods throughout the years until I officially got put on in 2020 by an individual I won’t name but let’s just say he’s a very well known Wu Tang Clan affiliate

He led me thru my 3 day fast and gave me the formal lit to study, and after all that I got to give myself my own divine name

My divine name is “I Define Self”…which is a play on words to also mean “Eye Divine Self”

I never been to an official NGE meeting in Mecca (Harlem) or Medina (Brooklyn) though.

I live in Texas now anyways

Peace to the Gods representing
Thats Peace. Its a lot of Gods and Earths in Houston and Dallas. Gods and Earths in every state, and many countries. get in tune in the physical if you can.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Peace

Listen to some Real Master Teachers
BLACK MAN IS GOD
Man

Master
And
NOBLE

It's in me not on me

thats peace.. but thats not the teachings. sub crazy is one of my favorite meth tracks :wow:

oh, he one of the El-Bey moor brehs.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
wisdom equality. wisdom is the bridge that binds knowledge & understanding. Equality is the balance needed to be that bridge. When you share your knowledge & wisdom with your brothers/Sisters, allowing them to draw there own clear picture. Which allows their understanding to be made understood it only shows and proves your equality. In the end enabling you to build/destroy

Edit bold

Last edited: