Peace God, What’s today’s mathematics?

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
WISDOM POWER REFINEMENT ALL BEING BORN TO GOD
A OG godbody (peace Haz) once schooled me on power refinement after I kicked the days math to him

He asked me, “How can you say power AND refinement if refinement is an ongoing process and power is absolute?”

I now separate power and refinement with the 5 like how I separate build and destroy with the 8.

So you can either view today as Wisdom Refinement all being born to God

Or Wisdom Power all being born to God

Two totally different perspectives fr.

Had me rethink a lot of shyt that day.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
A OG godbody (peace Haz) once schooled me on power refinement after I kicked the days math to him

He asked me, “How can you say power AND refinement if refinement is an ongoing process and power is absolute?”

I now separate power and refinement with the 5 like how I separate build and destroy with the 8.

So you can either view today as Wisdom Refinement all being born to God

Or Wisdom Power all being born to God

Two totally different perspectives fr.

Had me rethink a lot of shyt that day.
I've been thinking that but didnt want to throw nobody for a loop but I agree with this .That peace.

Last edited:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's easier to make 2 and 2 look 5 than 1 + 1 equal 3

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Peace to the gods & Earths
Peace to everyone in here. You Dos etc etc

Also just something to put out there for those within this thread reading commenting , viewing whatever this is a place or rather a thread of peace. It's all about building and dialoguing. Re-reading this and I see little potshots and little exchanges some time every nuance can get misinterpreted and lead to friction. Arrogance in general has no place when someone is learning or trying to learn. As with anything. You'll get more people wanting to spin off that possibly have a sincere heart cause of questioning (it ain't what you say but how you say it) and this isn't a diss but moreso a general statement from observing , cause this thread isn't the place for it. And in doing so it say more about that person then anything ESPECIALLY if going forward that's the "temperature" some of us will continue to try and convey. After reading this very post. Just something to think about going forward. And certain people already in here know the deal. It's the not getting it that telling .

And I would say the above in any of these threads as what I'm saying is a "universal statement" that applies to any person exerting an inquisitiveness

Last edited: