PC is the best way to play Nintendo Games.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of system do you need to play 4k 60fps? Is that switch or wii u emulated?

Wii U emulated for those two. For the switch emulator I use two Yuzu and Ryujinx. Yuzu can be a shyt show like Smash Ultimate plays good on my system but it crashes after awhile because the emulator has a memory leak in the game. Also with the Yuzu emulator especially with a game like smash it can start out a bit stuttery since it's got to build the shader cache. The more shaders it builds the better it runs.

I have a 3070 and an 8 core 16 thread Cpu Ryzen 5900HX. CPU is more important when it comes to emulation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The switch emulation is catching up, but it just made me realize how garbage the nintendo switch was and I deleted all the emulators

nintendo is for kids they found their niche and they are sticking to it, and it obviously has worked for them

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Been doing this for over 10 years. Dolphin is literally the best emulator ever made. And Cemu works VERY well. Played tropical freeze and 3d world start to finish using cemu :wow:

Haven't really messed with switch emulation myself but i know day 1 switch games are able to be emulated now. May fukk around and play the diamond/pearl remakes for the freeski!!! :wow:

But yea BOTW 4K/60FPS is a godsend (though u will need to turn it back to 30fps for 1-2 parts of the game due to physic issues. I know thunderblight just leaves the game and never returns when its on 60fps lol)

If the steam deck is really able to run the switch emulator even at a stable 30fps. It's over. Not to mention Metroid Dread comes out this holiday :wow:

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I just setup Yuzu & Ryujinx yesterday and I'm impressed :ehh: The graphics are A1 on my mediocre build (AMD Ryzen 5 1600 & GTX 1060 6GB). I noticed the FPS dropping and the game would stutter a bit but on the second play it was almost flawless :ohhh: I played Mario Kart & Mario Golf so far & both work well. I'm looking forward to playing BOTW for the first time. I've heard great things.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing nintendo games on emulators made me realize how trash nintendo was, breath of the wild is a wii u game, switch got a terrible library

I wouldn't say Switch has terrible library they got some good shyt if your not just focused on AAA. They still trash for using 10 year tech in there hardware charging games at the prices they do. But at the same time people still buy the shyt so they will never change.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I'm getting back into Emulation/PC Gaming. Bringing back so many memories :to::wow:

spectabis.png

Mario-Kart.png

007.png

NBA-LIVE-06-1.png

NBA-2-K9-1.png

NBA-2-K9-2.png

simpsons.png

Switch Emulation looking flawless :wow:

MARIO-KART-1.png

MARIO-GOLF.png

YOSHIS-WORLD.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would a Ryzen 7 5800X and a 3060ti be enough to run these games downsampled from 4k on a 1080p display?