PC is dope but not dope enough to replace a console.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious this new Windows update pretty much fukked up running alot of games. I was getting 110 fps on my 3070 now i'm getting 50 because of this fukkin update. I don't know how some nikkaz have just a PC and not a console on standby for this shyt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of PC fukkery that console owners don’t have to deal with.

PC stans will tell you otherwise, but gaming in PC can be frustrating at times:francis:

Facts like there's so much you can do in terms of gaming on PC but the amount of shyt fukking up and tinkering you have to do. I can see why people won't even touch a PC for gaming. It ain't for the faint heart at times.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I wish I was a console player the last 20 years of my life only for the fact that I’m so trash playing FPS games with a controller..I hate the way I’m always attached to my desk with pc and can’t kick back in the recliner and play Apex . Even games like civ , Diablo and x com I enjoy more with a controller after a got my switch/PlayStation

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Facts like there's so much you can do in terms of gaming on PC but the amount of shyt fukking up and tinkering you have to do. I can see why people won't even touch a PC for gaming. It ain't for the faint heart at times.
Yup I’ve gone back and forth with my PC gaming. Toward the end of last gen I pretty much gamed exclusively on PC. X1 was getting old and the better experience was on PC. Since I got my series X I literally have not turned my PC on once. Just don’t want to deal with the headache. There’s some games I’d like to play too that I can’t get on Xbox but at this point I’m like fukk it, ain’t even worth my time to turn that thing on and deal with it.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup I’ve gone back and forth with my PC gaming. Toward the end of last gen I pretty much gamed exclusively on PC. X1 was getting old and the better experience was on PC. Since I got my series X I literally have not turned my PC on once. Just don’t want to deal with the headache. There’s some games I’d like to play too that I can’t get on Xbox but at this point I’m like fukk it, ain’t even worth my time to turn that thing on and deal with it.

I here you I’m just going to rock out with my PS5 and Series X until this shyt gets fixed.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I left pc gaming like 2years ago because 100% of my friends were all on console:francis::yeshrug:
Yes I meet new people on pc but nothing compares when u hop on game chat with yo homies:yeshrug:
What OP is saying and friends migrate is the 2 reason pc will always be inferior to console:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also gaming on PC and consoles have always been kind a fundamentally different experiences.

Imagine gaming on PC last gen and not getting to experience GOT or GOW, or Halo 5 or and Legend of Zelda.

The PC has always had a void that was impossible to fill because of exclusives. Granted with gamepass the lines are becoming super blurred and basically finally becoming one. (There is still some variances)

But PC gamers back in the day had there Fallout and's warcrafts and shooters, and console gamers had there mario's and street fighters and Legend of dragoons.

And ports always sucked.

Now ports are better but they just come so much later if they do come it's like ehhh just get a console or pc in the mean time.

And regardless of what anyone says setting up a pc no matter how simple is much more of an investment and time than getting a console and plugging it up to a tv and playing.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Can’t agree. Console is terrible compared to PC. I don’t understand how people say it’s more complex to just pull up and game and play on PC, same steps as console, find game.download game.hit play.

30-60 frames is so clunky after u play 100+. The only downside to me is you do lose console friends if they aren’t playing cross play games

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Serious this new Windows update pretty much fukked up running alot of games. I was getting 110 fps on my 3070 now i'm getting 50 because of this fukkin update. I don't know how some nikkaz have just a PC and not a console on standby for this shyt.
What update took half ur frames? Gotta be a setting that u can change

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Yep, I recently started playing Burnout 3 thru an emulator. Out of nowhere, the game doesn't run well, and I don't feel like troubleshooting.
The graphics; performance, mods(which I barely use), and variety of games are great, but pc is not for the casuals. :francis:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft will release an update today that impacts performance, and pc users can find a fix in about a week. Consoles, however... :sas2:

options > no options, and ever shall it be so