Payday 3 - 9/21, PS5/PC/Xbox Series

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Man I had early access 2 sec queue times. Before all these new mothafukkas crashed the fukk out the server, got my weight up to lvl 50 8 mill in the bank. Servers been down going on 48 hours. Man I need to hit my licks šŸ˜”. They clearly were not ready for this release. Number 1 on steam day 1, game pass and psn. Yeah not even prepared even after a stress test beta last week

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is abysmal.

Im not being sarcastic when I say I feel bad for anyone who actually bought this game. The simple point that it's online only meaning when the servers are down you can't play is a problem. There's no offline mode, no bots. Nothing. This is why streaming/digital is not the wave.

Imagine having paid $90 just to see an opening screen. It was fun for the couple hours I got to play. But this sucks.
100%. I refuse to support any game that has no offline mode

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I liked playing payday on my laptop but internet kind of sucked so in order to offshoot lag and shyt I turned down all the settings and running modes to low. To be honest, it looked like switch, which wasn't a terrible experience but what made me uninstall the game was when you get ambushed by a ton of cops and throw grenades and shyt, it basically doesn't run.

If you downloaded it to pc via steam, Xbox, or epic you can download the files to access the debug menu and play offline, and actually pause the game.

Going to try that later today