Payday 3 - 9/21, PS5/PC/Xbox Series

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I was excited to play this shyt. Befote I can even get to the main menu they asking me shyt about marketing and forcing me to sign up with an email/password. Already frustrated this shyt better be worth it man

EDIT: shooting is surprisingly smooth :whoo: going from 30fps Starfield (which felt fine) to this is night and day

EDIT x2: yeah I'm in fa sho. Gonna be running heists until TNF.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i cant even get into a game... wtf. guess ill try again after the weekend smh

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was enjoying the hell out of this game until out of nowhere one of the robbers blurted out "fukk that nader up :mjpls:" too close for comfort, time for me to go outside
I won't be able to play on Xbox until tomorrow. But can't wait til the switch version drops. No voice chat :banderas:.

If I made a game I wouldn't even have it in there. Why the fukk did we invest all this money in voice actors, music, sound effects, just so you can talk over it?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I won't be able to play on Xbox until tomorrow. But can't wait til the switch version drops. No voice chat :banderas:.

If I made a game I wouldn't even have it in there. Why the fukk did we invest all this money in voice actors, music, sound effects, just so you can talk over it?
Bro that's the craziest part. It wasn't a fellow gamer that said it on the microphone, it is a generic line from one of the voice actors that will be repeated over and over again.

I think it's the black guy that says it though. White people love dancing on the line then do just enough for plausible deniability so when nikkas take offense they can just say we're trying to race bait. Just wait till you hear it breh, shyt had me like :dwillhuh:

Some c00n really got in the booth and recited that shyt on the script they gave em. fukk THAT NADER UP!!!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro that's the craziest part. It wasn't a fellow gamer that said it on the microphone, it is a generic line from one of the voice actors that will be repeated over and over again.

I think it's the black guy that says it though. White people love dancing on the line then do just enough for plausible deniability so when nikkas take offense they can just say we're trying to race bait. Just wait till you hear it breh, shyt had me like :dwillhuh:

Some c00n really got in the booth and recited that shyt on the script they gave em. fukk THAT NADER UP!!!
Jesus christ :snoop:

I'll see. Like I said in an earlier post, this company was known for being shyt but they had a good game. What's weird to me is that since there's been a break some people seem to have forgotten how bad they were and now they're doing all this promo, kissing asses and being warming and welcoming with players and people and shyt. I'm just waiting for the show to drop. They're gonna get a bag and be back on their bullshyt.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t played payday in years. I got on payday 3 today on Xbox and it was like riding a bike.

Ionno about the skill system though.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I need a team to get me back in the swing of things. Haven’t played since the first payback

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I haven’t played payday in years. I got on payday 3 today on Xbox and it was like riding a bike.

Ionno about the skill system though.

Definitely like putting on your old favorite hat. Still fits, still looks good.

@BBG that dialogue was cringe but it wasn't as bad and I was anticipating. These monkey ass servers keep going down. I've been going ham on solo.

And since the servers are down I guess I can find what I need to do.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is abysmal.

Im not being sarcastic when I say I feel bad for anyone who actually bought this game. The simple point that it's online only meaning when the servers are down you can't play is a problem. There's no offline mode, no bots. Nothing. This is why streaming/digital is not the wave.

Imagine having paid $90 just to see an opening screen. It was fun for the couple hours I got to play. But this sucks.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is abysmal.

Im not being sarcastic when I say I feel bad for anyone who actually bought this game. The simple point that it's online only meaning when the servers are down you can't play is a problem. There's no offline mode, no bots. Nothing. This is why streaming/digital is not the wave.

Imagine having paid $90 just to see an opening screen. It was fun for the couple hours I got to play. But this sucks.
Lol I feel you. Im not too upset because the game didn't blow me away or anything but I did try to play it earlier and was just met with an error screen. Quality control is truly at an all time low, this is insane

Guess we won't be fukkin that nader up anytime soon :mjpls: