paxon game winner 93,kerr game winner 97= ray allen game winner 13 kyrie game winner 16

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So LeBron scoring 16 points in the fourth quarter and having a double double didn’t help Ray Allen?

So LeBron leading both teams in every major star category didn’t help Kyrie set up the shot? Please don’t leave this thread without giving me your crack dealer’s number.
:mjlol: You nikkas are mentally ill.

Bruh:francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So LeBron scoring 16 points in the fourth quarter and having a double double didn’t help Ray Allen?

So LeBron leading both teams in every major star category didn’t help Kyrie set up the shot? Please don’t leave this thread without giving me your crack dealer’s number.
:mjlol: You nikkas are mentally ill.

Bruh:francis:

Notice D Wade and Chris Bosh arent mentioned :francis:

These nikkas would kill them mom not to give LeBron props :francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you negged me like a bytch for my comment but you can't debate it and offer reasonable argumentation like a man :mjlol:

You're mad because I'm stating facts about your boo thing:mjgrin: nikka doesn't know how to play off the ball. Deal with it. He has to have it in his hands all the time.

HE’S VERY PROTECTIVE OVER HIS KING

PRETTY SOON HE’S GOING TO PRETEND LIKE HE BLOCKED U SO THAT HE DOESNT HAVE TO DEAL WIT YOUR SONNINGS HEAD ON.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Everybody is allowed to have teammates. No one ever said otherwise. Spent his entire career in the Weak East and the last decade on a top 3 roster at ALL times.

Wasn't good enough to get it done in Cleveland the first time.

Created a superteam in Miami with other superstars, creating the bad culture of superteams, teaming up with other superstars in their primes.

Promised 6, 7, 8 rings but could only win 2. Humiliated himself in 2011 against an inferior team in the finals.

Has played in pretty much the same way since he was a rookie. Always needs the ball in his hands all time to be effective. Useless playing off the ball.

I wonder how Lebron felt watching episode 4 of the Last Dance. When Phil Jackson said it was something special "when the largest icon in the history of his sport understood that he didn't have to have the ball in his hands all the time".

EXCELLENT POST

U TRULY UNDERSTAND THE GAME OF BASKETBALL BEYOND THE OPTICS

SALUTE

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way y’all are still trying to move goalposts for :mjcry: is crazy as hell. “B...b...b... But it was in the flow of the offense :lupe:“ y’all have been crafting this excuse as soon as y’all seen that documentary and seen that :mjcry: had to pass to win big just like everyone else. Y’all gotta stop this, these arguments getting dumber and dumber.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jordan stans/LeBron haters are shameless. :mjlol:

Turn the situation around and you'd be screaming, "Those shots weren't in MJ's hands, but LBJ willingly gave up the ball with the game on the line, that proves he's weak-minded!"

I wouldn't :yeshrug: I honestly don't care about Kyrie's shot in terms of LeBron "legacy" at all. Dude was a key piece on winning that championship. Ray's shot is just a crazy shot, if Steve Kerr or Tony Kukoc pulled that kind of shyt I wouldn't be giving MJ credit nor trying to compare it to anything.

Why you think I'm fukking Skip Bayless or something :what: :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the defense was set...what the fukk are you talking about

:snoop:

He's young, forgive him. He assumed that was a broken play and didn't realize that's just how poorly defense was played in the early 1990s. :russ:

Up two with seconds left and you're triple-teaming Pippen on a drive while leaving the Bulls' best shooter so wide open they made TWO passes on the same side of the court without Paxson moving an inch and still didn't have anyone even rotate out in his direction. :mjlol:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He's young, forgive him. He assumed that was a broken play and didn't realize that's just how poorly defense was played in the early 1990s. :russ:

Up two with seconds left and you're triple-teaming Pippen on a drive while leaving the Bulls' best shooter so wide open they made TWO passes on the same side of the court without Paxson moving an inch and still didn't have anyone even rotate out in his direction. :mjlol:

Barkley should've never gambled for the steal...he shouldn't have been defending Pippen in the first place...he should've been defending Horace

When Barkley gambled, Pippen had the lane to the basket & the Suns defense wilted like 90% of defenses would in that situation

I don't blame the rotation, I blame Chuck for gambling for the steal...but back then teams would draw a play for a tie so Phx was trying to prevent OT by not giving up a basket, instead of protecting the 3 point line and not gambling