paxon game winner 93,kerr game winner 97= ray allen game winner 13 kyrie game winner 16

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kyrie went iso and Bronze was scared of the moment...if you are a top 10 player of all time, why isn't the ball touching your hands in a moment so consequential

:mjlol:
There was a scoring drought for both teams and they were taking turns playing iso ball

Kyrie happened to make his shot with 50 seconds left

The Stop and LeBron FT also came after this

LeBron also happened to outscore Kyrie in the 4Q of that game 11 to 5

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the point of arguing this shyt? You really think there’s gonna be something you point out that’s gonna have a Jordan Stan have an epiphany and be like I was wrong all along :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Daps
Everybody is allowed to have teammates. No one ever said otherwise. Spent his entire career in the Weak East and the last decade on a top 3 roster at ALL times.

Wasn't good enough to get it done in Cleveland the first time.

Created a superteam in Miami with other superstars, creating the bad culture of superteams, teaming up with other superstars in their primes.

Promised 6, 7, 8 rings but could only win 2. Humiliated himself in 2011 against an inferior team in the finals.

Has played in pretty much the same way since he was a rookie. Always needs the ball in his hands all time to be effective. Useless playing off the ball.

I wonder how Lebron felt watching episode 4 of the Last Dance. When Phil Jackson said it was something special "when the largest icon in the history of his sport understood that he didn't have to have the ball in his hands all the time".

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what does that have to do with the shot ray hit dumb nikka

:mjlol:

Ray hit one of the 3 to 5 most pressure-filled shots in nba history...and it was off a miss so the defense didn't have time to set

The Kerr & Paxson shots came from beautiful offensive design
Paxson shyt came off of a broken transition play, fukk you talking about.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME.....

RAYS THREE WAS A SAVEJOB THAT HAPPENED DUE TO THE LUCK OF THE BOUNCE

KYRIES THREE WAS AN ISO PLAY MADE OUT OF DESPERATION CUZ EVERY1 ELSE WAS BRICKIN

PAXSON AND KERR HIT SHOTS ON DESIGNED PLAYS BU PHIL JACKSON WITHIN THE FLOW OF THE OFFENSE

LITERALLY NIGHT N DAY

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And the one no one remembers is when MJ gave up the ball so freaking Luc Longley could create his own shot that sent Game 1 into overtime in 1998. If LBJ does that people would be screaming, "How do you put the ball in Luc Longley's hands with the game on the line, he's weak, he's weak!!!"

the Kerr & Paxson shots came within the flow of the offense

I mean, as has been said, Kerr and Paxon were within the flow of the offense.

Lebron had nothing to do with those big shots.

Mike on the other hand.]

The Kerr & Paxson shots came from beautiful offensive design

Jordan stans/LeBron haters are shameless. :mjlol:

Turn the situation around and you'd be screaming, "Those shots weren't in MJ's hands, but LBJ willingly gave up the ball with the game on the line, that proves he's weak-minded!"

The diff is LBJ wanted no parts of the ball during the Kyrie shot
You can't actually believe this shyt. :gucci:

LBJ scored 9 of the final 12 points in that game, in other words he scored every single point for the Cavs in the finals 6 minutes outside of that one shot.

And in the 2013 Game 6 LeBron was the one who hit the three that put them in position to tie the game in the first place, then hit the go-ahead shot in overtime that led to the W, then had all the big shots in Game 7 including the crucial clutch jumper up 2 with 27 seconds left that basically won the game.

But no, LBJ is scared of big shots even though no one in NBA history has hit more playoff game-winners than him. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And the one no one remembers is when MJ gave up the ball so freaking Luc Longley could shoot a midrange jumper that sent Game 1 into overtime in 1998. If LBJ does that people would be screaming, "How do you put the ball in Luc Longley's hands with the game on the line, he's weak, he's weak!!!"

Jordan stans/LeBron haters are shameless. :mjlol:

Turn the situation around and you'd be screaming, "Those shots weren't in MJ's hands, but LBJ willingly gave up the ball with the game on the line, that proves he's weak-minded!"

You can't actually believe this shyt. :gucci:

LBJ scored 9 of the final 12 points in that game, in other words he scored every single point for the Cavs in the finals 6 minutes outside of that one shot.

And in the 2013 Game 6 LeBron was the one who hit the three that put them in position to tie the game in the first place, then hit the go-ahead shot in overtime that led to the W, then had all the big shots in Game 7 including the crucial clutch jumper up 2 with 27 seconds left that basically won the game.

But no, LBJ is scared of big shots even though no one in NBA history has hit more playoff game-winners than him. :mjlol:

DeQQIqzUQAEHuT8.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait, MJ stans were trying to give MJ credit for this shyt? :laff:

MJ didn't even touch the ball ONCE past midcourt. The dumbasses triple-teamed Pippen on a drive to the hoop, who then threw it into Grant who rotated it back out to Paxson. MJ was being single-covered on the other side of the court and had NOTHING to do with Paxson hitting the shot at all.

Y'all are shameless. :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

MJ didn't even touch the ball ONCE past midcourt. The dumbasses triple-teamed Pippen on a drive to the hoop, who then threw it into Grant who rotated it back out to Paxson. MJ was being single-covered on the other side of the court and had NOTHING to do with Paxson hitting the shot at all.

EASY NICK

MJ IS NOT BRON .. HE SEES THE PASS LEADING TO A PASS LEADING TO A PASS. THATS WHAT SEPARATES GOATS FROM GREATS.

I KNOW UR USED TO LEBRON DRIBBLING IT OUT AND TRYING TO MAKE THE HOMERUN PASS EVERY TIME, BUT A LOT OF THAT HAS TO DO WIT HIM NEVER LEARNING UNDER A COACH LIKE PHIL JACKSON.

ITS PRETTY EVIDENT THAT U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL BEYOND POINTS REBOUNDS AND ASSISTS.. THATS WHY U LOVE LEBRON SO MUCH.

Daps

So you negged me like a bytch for my comment but you can't debate it and offer reasonable argumentation like a man :mjlol:

You're mad because I'm stating facts about your boo thing:mjgrin: nikka doesn't know how to play off the ball. Deal with it. He has to have it in his hands all the time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So you negged me like a bytch for my comment but you can't debate it and offer reasonable argumentation like a man :mjlol:

You're mad because I'm stating facts about your boo thing:mjgrin: nikka doesn't know how to play off the ball. Deal with it. He has to have it in his hands all the time.

I negged you cause you're a shytty troll poster, this won't be the first or the last time. :umad:

Try making actual basketball discussion instead of whining bout hurt feelings, I already posted the arguments with video evidence which your dumb ass quoted while claiming it didn't exist. Your dumb ass has posted the same low-brow comments before and ignores counterevidence, why would I need to do it again. :dead: