PAWGset member loses debate with PAWG, forced to turn in his black card

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
But let @High Art, it’s rare for the average black man to behave and think this way. Lmao. Only rappers think this way. Lmao.

Even their preferences KNOW they’re on some bullshyt. Everyone sees it.
:umad:
It is rare. It's not common. You damn near wouldn't have a black race in this country if it was common. But hey, there's a video of it, so it must be true. Divestors, ratchets, and loud angry fat black women that other races like to promote is the average black woman by your logic.

Imagine being black and wanting so desperately to paint your own race with a broad brush to make it easier to bash them. Then again, maybe this place should be filled with 4cac tier racial tropes then y'all will understand.
full

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
-Good conversations like what? Have you made threads on them?
Listen

Any time anyone has anything meaningful to say, I post. When someone has something not meaningful, I refrain, sometimes block, sometimes tell people outright they sound bad.

You thinking anyone is gonna give you goodness is naive.

Or like I’m gonna make an effort to make internet chatter.

My comment was more of a reflection on what I honestly see. And it seems like people would rather produce poor conversation than none at all.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Please ban podcasts. I'm sick of these nikkas man.

Breh there was a time when podcasts were in-depth and informative, not on some manosphere he man/woman hating ass passport propaganda. Now anybody with a 30 dollar podcast kit from Temu, a IPhone XR, and a tripod can record babble within the privacy of their own home :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh there was a time when podcasts were in-depth and informative, not on some manosphere he man/woman hating ass passport propaganda. Now anybody with a 30 dollar podcast kit from Temu, a IPhone XR, and a tripod can record babble within the privacy of their own home :francis:
Ol' Comp USA ass podcasting equipment :russ:

Hit record and start talking deep philosophical bullsh*t in your Fanatics Orlando Magic basketball shorts and socks :russ:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You got trauma? Go to a therapist.

This is why mf relationships fail so often. You're expecting ONE person to:
1. Be your cook
2. Your cleaner
3. Your on-demand sex worker
4. Your friend
5. Your counselor
6. An financial contributor to whatever YOU want.
7. A babysitter to kids you don't want to parent.

It's not a compelling sales pitch to most people. I'm at a point in my life where if it's clear to me that a woman is mentally ill but refuses to see a counselor despite having the means to do so, I'm out. Same thing with when she starts with that "I need a provider..." provide these mf nuts. It's the 21st century and a house that was 300k in 1998 and could be bought by one man saving for 5 years for a down payment is now 1.5million and the down payment is nearly half the cost of the damn house in 98. FYM you want a provider. If you're a broke parasite just say that shyt and get lost.

So sick of these immature people trying to act grown and like they can dictate shyt. Get your life together first.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ol' Comp USA ass podcasting equipment :russ:

Hit record and start talking deep philosophical bullsh*t in your Fanatics Orlando Magic basketball shorts and socks :russ:

:wow: breh maybe I ought to get back into the podcast game. I'm fitting to rock one of these jawns:

212_Two_Transistor_Radio_Kit_Radioshack_Bill_Burkett_web-1270526.jpg

I'm trying to go VIRAWL on AM Radio :wow: