PAWGset member loses debate with PAWG, forced to turn in his black card

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikkas used to just be passport bros, or pawgers or chase exotics and just shut the fukk up about it.

Now they all feel the need to intellectualize it with some bs: "She reminds me of my mom", "I'm biracial a little bit", "The modern Black woman is bla bla bla"
It's a feminine need to constantly be seen and heard

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is among the many reasons why I don't date outside my race, but it's these bytch ass nikkas on here that like to talk shyt about people who doesn't date out.

I can't see myself being with someone outside my race, talking to them about black related things because they won't understand it. Muthafukkas like to talk that "we're all equal" bullshyt. No the fukk we not equal.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m just interested in why the OP thought this was an issue worth paying attention to?

I feel like the good conversation here never happens because nikkas aren’t willing to stop talking about the bullshyt…

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
nikkas used to just be passport bros, or pawgers or chase exotics and just shut the fukk up about it.

Now they all feel the need to intellectualize it with some bs: "She reminds me of my mom", "I'm biracial a little bit", "The modern Black woman is bla bla bla"

It’s gotten to the point where other races are comfortable sonning these dudes on racialized topics because they can sense their deep, bottom less insecurity. How are they not embarrassed as fukk? Geesh.
Because the conversation has become more widely discussed and everyone is realizing that a lot of these dudes have self esteem and identity issues. Brehs make fun of the “your mama black” comment but it’s deep seated why some black folks go above and beyond to partner with people who look completely opposite from them.