DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I know this is unrelated but still related..

Im in Sweden and i aint gonna lie there's this one thick pawg at work that everybody, including myself, want to fukk REAL bad. Im not on the gram so i cant post a pic but shes a relatively cool, social but a bit shy. Her ass phat as shyt and she got a beautiful face. I really want to give it to her though but im not about to be no simp chasing her like a dog.

The issue is that shes younger (about 10 yrs). And i only "know her" from work. She gave me some signals (what i felt) but it could her just wanting another guy to boost her ego.

How is it in the states? Are pawgs really that rare?

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

Im in Sweden and i aint gonna lie there's this one thick pawg that everybody, including myself, want to fukk REAL bad. Im not on the gram so i cant post a pic but the girl relatively cool but her ass phat ass shyt and she got a beautiful face. I really want to give it to her though but im not about to be no simp chasing her like a dog.

She issue is that shes younger too (about 10 yrs). And i only "know her" from work. She gave me some signals (what i felt) but it could her just wanting another guy to boost her ego.

Leave that woman alone and keep it professional.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seeing this chick all over my TikTok now. I think her label is spending money to push this pawg narrative on social media.
She’s always been a PAWG, but was never mainstream like that until now that people paid attention.

She’s rather corny, it people are playing into the pawg narrative more she is especially on country Twitter.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im in Sweden and i aint gonna lie there's this one thick pawg that everybody, including myself, want to fukk REAL bad. Im not on the gram so i cant post a pic but the girl relatively cool but her ass phat ass shyt and she got a beautiful face. I really want to give it to her though but im not about to be no simp chasing her like a dog.

She issue is that shes younger too (about 10 yrs). And i only "know her" from work. She gave me some signals (what i felt) but it could her just wanting another guy to boost her ego.

Bruh google pawgs and you're likely to get mostly American ones. There aren't that many phat assed chicks posting their shyt from Europe in comparison though I have seen a few. Admiring big booty women has become very mainstream in the US due to hiphop music and as an effect of that American white women are more likely to show it off.

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Leave that woman alone and keep it professional.

Trust me i am but my miiiiiinds tellin me nooooo, but my boooody (aka dikk lol). Its just a minimum wage job tho. Already fukked 2 from there without no problems but like i said there's already many simping and girls aint stupid. I feel thats why shes giving me signals because i barely pay her any attention and just do me.

Bruh google pawgs and you're likely to get mostly American ones. There aren't that many phat assed chicks posting their shyt from Europe in comparison though I have seen a few. Admiring big booty women has become very mainstream in the US due to hiphop music and as an effect of that American white women with are more likely to show off it off.

Maybe so. But theres a difference between googiling and what you see on the streets everyday. Im not doubting you i was just curious.

PAWGs are not rare in America, breh :beli:

Good to know. You've been eating breh? :jbhmm: