RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Funny how times have chamged..back in the day most white dudes would've been appalled by her shape...

Older ones, them Ted Cruz to Mitch McConnell age range ass nikkas would look at that like :unimpressed: & :scusthov: and call her fat.

Blue collar white dudes from Gen X to now are the ones who appreciate a curvy gal.

Thank Stephanie McMahon for putting them on
full

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me i am but my miiiiiinds tellin me nooooo, but my boooody (aka dikk lol). Its just a minimum wage job tho. Already fukked 2 from there without no problems but like i said there's already many simping and girls aint stupid. I feel thats why shes giving me signals because i barely pay her any attention and just do me.

Maybe so. But theres a difference between googiling and what you see on the streets everyday. Im not doubting you i was just curious.

Good to know. You've been eating breh? :jbhmm:

How is it different? These women don't just exist on the internet even if you do google them.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Funny how times have chamged..back in the day most white dudes would've been appalled by her shape...

As would they. These white heauxs would've been mortified during those times to be referred to as thick, curvaceous or anything of da sort. They adopted da popularity or appeal of it from Black women.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
where at? I'm from the Chuck. Must be in Mt Pleasant or some shyt. Unless the Pawg population has grown :patrice:

Heading home for the holidays tomorrow too so where dey at? :mjgrin:
i was posted at a gas station and seen them coming in and out...bu this was a grip ago over 10 years