Pawgs at edm festivals are wild af

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
God that music is so fukking trash :hhh:
"unt-tsh-unt-tsh" shyt's just techno-polka at this point
And they be doing the wildest shyt on XTC, then sue you for sexual harassment if you so much as spray them with chocolate syrup and whipped cream :mjcry: :to:

Life is so unfair, brehs :shaq:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Every year they have one of those fest here and it always has the most drugs, od's and drunk shyt than any other event in the city

---

Superstar
Daps
That little dance she did in the frist 12 seconds :wow:

Every single time I been around a white chick that was drunk or high she did that same dance :wow:

And every single one of them proceeded to fukk my soul out my body :wow:

fukked me so :damn: that Valkyries would lift me up into Vallhala and be like "you died a hero in this battle...come and drink wine with all of our finest warriors..." i see my own body just :dead: as this chick is grinding me into the dirt...

I swear to gawd Brittany is the reason why my right thigh sometimes goes numb when it gets cold :wow:

:deadmanny:

---

Superstar
Daps
Use to be a DJ sound system when I was hella young and use to go to do a few shows with some cats into raves. Scene was wild. Any place we toured to was just wild.

To be honest, being a DJ anywhere where there was a music festival wether, hip hop, EDM, soca especially, dancehall was fukking wild! Some of the best times of my life were dj'ing.