Pawgs at edm festivals are wild af

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My boy who use rave back in the 90s said shyt aint the same.

He told me back in the day when folks took pure MDMA, majority of folks at a rave were just flooring it, getting massages and light shows from other people.

Said people rollin hard were having orgies in the stands and seating areas. Nobody going bat shyt crazy when drunk. Just straight up feeling themselves.

Sounds fun. Too bad I'm a square:shaq2: Those whores looks good too:whew:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Video In The Link

Mum sprays breast milk at crowds 'like a super soaker' during rave | Metro News

But one mum has now decided to prove everyone wrong – by spraying crowds of ravers with her breast milk at a festival.
Dressed in a black leotard, cap, sunglasses and red heeled boots, she was filmed gyrating to EDM at Dirtybird Campout, in Southern California last month. The clip then shows her pulling down the sides of her outfit to reveal her breast, before she starts squirting milk while she dances. One reveller can be heard shouting in the background: ‘Oh S**t!’, as another yells: ‘Jesus Christ, oh my God!’
Undeterred, the woman then starts twerking while continuing to spray the milk at everyone dancing around her. At one point, another raver even kneels by her feet and opens their mouth in an attempt to drink the liquid.
The original video has already received more than 2,000,000 views, with several social media users expressing their shock. One person said: ‘Yooooo breast milk is like f****ng gold and she’s just squirting out like it’s water?’ Another added: ‘Yeah ravers are weird and it’s confirmed now.’
third defended the woman, writing: ‘[I don’t know] why people make a big deal over breast milk’, prompting an EDM events account to reply: ‘The breast milk is not a big deal, her squirting it like a super soaker is.’

Read more: Mum sprays breast milk at crowds 'like a super soaker' during rave | Metro News

uncensored

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Sounds like sum southern buffon bullshyt
I saw somebody on here talking about having to show somebody he not a bytch say "I had to show this nikka that fat meat greasy". shyt had me dying laughing. I had to start using it tho

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all want to go to a white people demonic festival? Google Burning Man Festival in Las Vegas. That festival got an Orgy Dome where everybody fukkin. Randoms getting head in front of everyone.

:hhh:

Sounds like fun

If dont want people to go you got to highlight the bad shyt.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sounds like fun

If dont want people to go you got to highlight the bad shyt.

Bunch of dusty hillbillies fukkin and the bad bytches are just promo girls, paid to be there.

It's like going to a nude beach. Expecting to see swimsuit models but only to see retired, senior citizens letting it all hang loose.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of dusty hillbillies fukkin and the bad bytches are just promo girls, paid to be there.

It's like going to a nude beach. Expecting to see swimsuit models but only to see retired, senior citizens letting it all hang loose.

Life aint a music video

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if I'm aroused or disgusted...possibly both :jbhmm:

dirEomK.gif