CSS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so?

Go ahead explain?

1st yr coming up with some shyt that's only in your imagination
after because i have the nerve to tell you that you don't know what you are talking about (probably you don't even know any Indians just lurking at their women) you start playing smart ... telling me I have the need to respond to the post with some shyt i pulled out of my ass while i know exactly what I'm talking about my best friend being Indian .

You would never see an Indian guy dissing his women in favor of a "PAWG" that is exactly what they do and Indian women even worst so i don't see the reason you are talking when its clear you don't know shyt about the subject.

Of course I would be able to respect your opinion if you would be Indian and if i wouldn't notice in your other posts that you hate white women

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
1st yr coming up with some shyt that's only in your imagination
after because i have the nerve to tell you that you don't know what you are talking about you start playing smart ... telling me I have the need to respond to the post with some shyt i pulled out of my ass while i know exactly what I'm talking about my best friend being Indian .
That's the best you could come up with? Like really?

Can't say I'm surprised... Like I said earlier, you are a dumbass.

Fact is my original post struck a nerve. The truth hurts... Hence why you got your panties in a bunch... Which is why you just made assumptions.

When I said you were pulling shyt out of your ass... I was referring to you referencing marriage... Never once did I mention marriage in my post... Hence you "pulling shyt out of your ass".

(probably you don't even know any Indians just lurking at their women)
Speaking of assumptions... Sigh

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Of course I would be able to respect your opinion if you would be Indian and if i wouldn't notice in your other posts that you hate white women
You done editing?

On the contrary "I would be able to respect your opinion if" I hadn't noticed in your other posts that you are quick to catch feeling whenever someone questions white women.

Daps
Kobe thinks otherwise.

kobeolympics2.jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
If you nikkas wanna like white women then go like them and stop fraudin as though you don't. :stopitslime:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its not a white chick thing...its a dealing w/ bogus bytches thing.
Dude was dumb as hell (he wouldnt be involved w/ that nonsense if he wasnt), and the girl was trash.

Stop fuking hoodrats and shyt like this doesnt happen.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you nikkas wanna like white women then go like them and stop fraudin as though you don't. :stopitslime:

I think there are only a few posters here who are fronting like that. People are just thinking that this whole pawg craze is getting out of hand. There was once a time when you wouldn't label a white girl a pawg unless she was exceptional like Jessica Biel, Mena Suvari or Jojo. Now people will label any white woman as a pawg(see kelly clarkson). Thirst for average white women has driven men crazy.Its getting out of hand

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
That's the best you could come up with? Like really?

Can't say I'm surprised... Like I said earlier, you are a dumbass.

Fact is my original post struck a nerve. The truth hurts... Hence why you got your panties in a bunch... Which is why you just made assumptions.

When I said you were pulling shyt out of your ass... I was referring to you referencing marriage... Never once did I mention marriage in my post... Hence you "pulling shyt out of your ass".

Speaking of assumptions... Sigh

black americans males are the only group of people willing to diss their own to get with another race

You would never see an Indian guy dissing his women in favor of a "PAWG"

How can you act so arrogantly and call someone else a dumbass when you've prejudged an entire race of men twice? :laugh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Kelly Clarkson does have a fat ass tho

She isn't touching an average black r&b singer/dancer. A pawg is a white woman whose body is comparable to that of an on point black woman(see kelly rowland or Jennifer hudson post-weightloss)

Or even someone who isn't all that famous like Deena Jacobs. If I see a white woman who is working with this
then I label her a pawg. Kelly clarkson? :usure:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I think there are only a few posters here who are fronting like that. People are just thinking that this whole pawg craze is getting out of hand. There was once a time when you wouldn't label a white girl a pawg unless she was exceptional like Jessica Biel, Mena Suvari or Jojo. Now people will label any white woman as a pawg(see kelly clarkson). Thirst for average white women has driven men crazy.Its getting out of hand

Dap and +rep