PAWGS ain't shyt

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
please ... they are marrying in their own race only because of religion, but Indian guys are white girls biggest fans
where did I mention anything about "marrying"?

learn to read and comprehend you dumb ass nikka

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It gets quite disgusting really. listen, I have no preference, but the thirstiness that goes on in this forum is embarrassing. These nikkas would simp over a white girl who is a 6, than find a black chick who's a 9, anything special.

CSS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did I mention anything about "marrying"?

learn to read and comprehend you dumb ass nikka

i don't need to read the stupid things yr saying coz its completely untrue , and only assumed you are talking about marrying coz those are the ONLY Indian guys who are still with women of their own race

many of my friends are Indians and they wouldn't look twice at some girls/guys from their own race

CSS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It gets quite disgusting really. listen, I have no preference, but the thirstiness that goes on in this forum is embarrassing. These nikkas would simp over a white girl who is a 6, than find a black chick who's a 9, anything special.

totally true, but some man want diversity so they cant be just with one type of woman

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
i don't need to read the stupid things yr saying coz its completely untrue , and only assumed you are talking about marrying coz those are the ONLY Indian guys who are still with women of their own race
:pachaha:
You don't need to read what is written, but for some reason you feel the need to respond to the post with some shyt you pulled out of your ass.

Oh I get it... Not

Another testament to your stupidity

many of my friends are Indians and they wouldn't look twice at some girls/guys from their own race
"I'm not racist, my best friend is black"

CSS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
You don't need to read what is written, but for some reason you feel the need to respond to the post with some shyt you pulled out of your ass.

Oh I get it... Not

Another testament to your stupidity

"I'm not racist, my best friend is black"

dude please... you don't know what yr talking about ....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They do tend to overrate them but they still on point my ex was pawg but she aint shyt part perfectly fits her description though lol

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
dude please... you don't know what yr talking about ....
LMAO

Just the response I expected...

Two out of the three times you have quoted me you have made yourself look foolish...

Go sit yourself down somewhere... Better yet go pick up a book.

CSS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO

Just the response I expected...

Two out of the three times you have quoted me you have made yourself look foolish...

Go sit yourself down somewhere... Better yet go pick up a book.

seriously , are you that dumb ... :stopitslime:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would this white girl want to have a little nigglet baby? :what:

Why would this white boy want to ADOPT a little nigglet baby? :wtf:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

:yes:

This should be a cautionary tale to some of you niccas. If you're going to fukk with someone have higher standards than "the ass is fat". This bytch in here talmbout she stabbed someone with scissors, was working at a strip club, went to jail...:wtf:

I feel really sorry for that little child. She's going to grow up with a lot of self-hatred in her.

Why would this white girl want to have a little nigglet baby? :what:

Why would this white boy want to ADOPT a little nigglet baby? :wtf:
Its not so much about the child as it is about pissing dude off and taking something away from him. Also if you saw the daughter she didn't really look that dark. She might pass for latin. Then again children do tend to get darker when they age :yeshrug: