PAWG kisses the feet of BLACK MAN infront of her CAC BOYFRIEND

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It's true cac men don't have a backbone them guys accepted being emasculated, the only ones that seem to have some sort of backbone are the elites and a few upper-class peons. Western society is doing it's utmost best to emasculate us brothers through various avenues so we can be like weak ass cac men.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
She's not a bloodline Hebrew, you are but she's not.
Yeah I know. I'm just going off of rule of association.

Tho some camps(pastordowell) believe edomites(Whites) can become them by converting.

Idk if I believe that. But can they?:jbhmm:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah I know. I'm just going off of rule of association.

Tho some camps(pastordowell) believe edomites(Whites) can become them by converting.

Idk if I believe that. But can they?:jbhmm:

The Feds are scoping out Pastor Dowell..I would recommend staying away from his YouTube channel or commenting on his videos.

And he's incorrect about white people being converted, you can follow the laws and statutes and be grafted in as a son or daughter of Yah but you can convert into a bloodline Hebrew..we take precedent over all of the families of the Earth. Esau is the so called Jews.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The Feds are scoping out Pastor Dowell..I would recommend staying away from his YouTube channel or commenting on his videos.

And he's incorrect about white people being converted, you can follow the laws and statutes and be grafted in as a son or daughter of Yah but you can convert into a bloodline Hebrew..we take precedent over all of the families of the Earth. Esau is the so called Jews.
Who qualifies as a bloodline Hebrew?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Timestamp @2:20

That's right!
full

full

Love these videos, fukkery for days :mjgrin:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps

The feds told you about their plans?