PAWG kisses the feet of BLACK MAN infront of her CAC BOYFRIEND

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this is :russ:

the ISUPK a bunch of pharisees though, along with the IUIC. both those camps spread false doctrine, do and engage in very shady things (501c, auctioning off sisters at passover feasts, etc) and claim to be the only ones given the “truth” from the holy spirit and that you have to follow them or be in their camp to get the “truth”

IUIC is the worst, tho. i refuse to watch any of their videos.

both these camps have many agents to paint israelites in a bad light and push people away from Yahawah when israelites are the chosen people to be a light unto other nations and guid them to the Most High, not away from him.
So what Hebrew isrealites camp are u part of?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
she had a look of pure delight in her face while doing it too
The misconception is white women love nikkas cause solely of the dikk. Thats just the icing on top.
Women want men with a backbone. Them cacs aint got none :mjlol:
Dap+rep. I've only seen a few posters acknowledge this fact most everyone else just recycles the same damn BBC fetish talking points.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Timestamp @2:20

That's right!
full

full
:bryan:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Dap+rep. I've only seen a few posters acknowledge this fact most everyone else just recycles the same damn BBC fetish talking points.

The truth is, White women love Black men because they aren't supposed to and Black men love White women for the same reason. Then they both make up babble about why Black men are better and why White women are better, but some us Black men just like White bytches because everybody says you shouldn't. Your momma prevented you from watching Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera music videos. White girls would sneak and watch 106 and Park. Then they grow up with fetishes and attractions to each other for no reason besides being each others forbidden fruit.

And that's how you see weird shyt happen like a White bytch licking a Black militants boot next to her boyfriend and giving the whole crew a fukk me face.