PAWG Anne Hathaway Answers 7 Questions | Vogue

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The site policy, stated in explicit words, is racism? Lol okay.

You're full of shìt.
Who said it was explicit? You know a policy can be implicit right?

What are you trying to argue anywayabout st0rmfr0nt? Are you trying to say that st0rmfr0nt is not a racist site? :mjlol:

Just say it. :ehh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Who said it was explicit? You know a policy can be implicit right?

What are you trying to argue anywayabout st0rmfr0nt? Are you trying to say that st0rmfr0nt is not a racist site? :mjlol:

Just say it. :ehh:
So a policy doesn't need to be explicit? Okay then, this means a collective or popular sentiment can be molded into the "policy" since there's no wording boldly defining it.

What I'm trying to argue, is about the Coli compared to st0rmfr0nt, not st0rmfr0nt alone.

If st0rmfr0nt is racist based on hate and insults, then this site, and here, have similarities.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So a policy doesn't need to be explicit? Okay then, this means a collective or popular sentiment can be molded into the "policy" since there's no wording boldly defining it.
No. A policy can be implemented by the staff without being explicit. The policy of st0rmfr0nt is racist. It's just non written.

If thecoli was like st0rmfr0nt, the staff will erase this thread and ban this poster. That's a policy and they don't need to write it anywhere. They just need to apply it throughout time.

Similarty is not enough to create an identity. People talking about thecoli being a black st0rmfr0nt are not claiming about similarities, they are claiming an identity that does not exist. SF was created by a racist, to shelter racists and share racists ideas. Thecoli, despite its faults, is not like that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No. A policy can be implemented by the staff without being explicit. The policy of st0rmfr0nt is racist. It's just non written.

If thecoli was like st0rmfr0nt, the staff will erase this thread and ban this poster. That's a policy and they don't need to write it anywhere. They just need to apply it throughout time.

Similarty is not enough to create an identity. People talking about thecoli being a black st0rmfr0nt are not claiming about similarities, they are claiming an identity that does not exist. SF was created by a racist, to shelter racists and share racists ideas. Thecoli, despite its faults, is not like that.
Similarity isn't enough to create an identity? Lol that's not the world we live in.

So a st0rmfr0nt poster would be banned for a Halle Berry/Angela Bassett thread?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Similarity isn't enough to create an identity? Lol that's not the world we live in.
That's simple logic. A bird drinks water, I drink water, that similarity is not enough to claim that me and the bad are identical : he's still a bird, I'm still a human. 2 elements sharing a common point does not make the same. Thecoli having racists posts does not make it the equivalent of st0rmfr0nt.

So a st0rmfr0nt poster would be banned for a Halle Berry/Angela Bassett thread?

A poster called 'Ebonly Life' making daily thread about black women will get banned.

Go to st0rmfr0nt and tell me how many black woman appreciation thread they have over there every week.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's simple logic. A bird drinks water, I drink water, that similarity is not enough to claim that me and the bad are identical : he's still a bird, I'm still a human. 2 elements sharing a common point does not make the same. Thecoli having racists posts does not make it the equivalent of st0rmfr0nt.

A poster called 'Ebonly Life' making daily thread about black women will get banned.

Go to st0rmfr0nt and tell me how many black woman appreciation thread they have over there every week.
Remember superpawghunter :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
3RE0ZVP-CKGU1OREMVar7EhM3NtB1dOcdeNhq-t6Bc8.jpg