PAWG Anne Hathaway Answers 7 Questions | Vogue

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Havoc 2005

I think she did this movie to stop being type cast as Princess Diaries. I don't really remember it besides they play bored suburban white girls that come to the hood and do crazy stuff. There's one scene where they smoke crack :russ: I don't think it holds up. The trailer looks very early 2000s.

That movie was so cringe and you know she probably doesn’t even acknowledge that shít anymore

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You know that how?

The same way people claiming thecoli is the black st0rmfr0nt did.

And someone could find a person of another race fuçkable and still be racist. You're aware of that.

That's not the issue. We're talking about thecoli, not the inner thought of the posters.

Thecoli is not the black equivalent of st0rmfr0nt where there is nothing BUT hate and insults for black people, including black women.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The Coli is a complex place.

kufiruckus.png

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The same way people claiming thecoli is the black st0rmfr0nt did.

That's not the issue. We're talking about thecoli, not the inner thought of the posters.

Thecoli is not the black equivalent of st0rmfr0nt where there is nothing BUT hate and insults for black people, including black women.
So you're on st0rmfr0nt to know?

The thoughts of posters are expressed to make up the general sentiment that we associate with the site. How far "in" they are is unable to be determined.

Hate and insults for white people aren't expressed here? Cut it out.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Hate and insults for white people aren't expressed here? Cut it out.
Are you blind? I clearly said that in Sormfront there is NOTHING but hate and insult for black people.

Can you see the difference between thecoli and a place where any mention of black people, men and women, is insulting and degrading?

Thecoli is nothing like st0rmfr0nt. Coli is a site with some racists in it, st0rmfr0nt has nothing but racists and racist content. The difference is clear, except to people with an agenda.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you blind? I clearly said that in Sormfront there in NOTHING but hate and insult for black people.

Can you see the difference between thecoli and a place where any mention of black people, men and women, is insulting?

Thecoli is nothing like st0rmfr0nt. Coli is a site with some racists in it, st0rmfr0nt has nothing but racists and racist content. The difference is clear, except to people with an agenda.
NOTHING like st0rmfr0nt means a similar sentiment wouldn't exist at all in ANY capacity.

So it's not my eyesight that needs questioning.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
NOTHING like st0rmfr0nt means a similar sentiment wouldn't exist at all in ANY capacity.

So it's not my eyesight that needs questioning.
Thecoli is nothing like st0rmfr0nt, because st0rmfr0nt is a racist site, that's the site policy, not the coli. A site does not have sentiment, that's on the posters, but a site has a policy.

Thecoli is not a racist site, stoemfront is.

Thecoli ain't no black st0rmfr0nt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thecoli is nothing like st0rmfr0nt, because st0rmfr0nt is a racist site, that's the site policy, not the coli. A site does not have sentiment, that's on the posters, but a site has a policy.

Thecoli is not a racist site, stoemfront is.

Thecoli ain't no black st0rmfr0nt.
The site policy, stated in explicit words, is racism? Lol okay.

You're full of shìt.