Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I really hate to bump this thead and give this hoe more attention than neccessary, but word is she just hired Judy Smith - the crisis manager, who the show Scandal is based on. So expect some real fukkery to come down the pipeline very soon.

This time, black people - DONT FALL FOR THE OKIEDOKE. She's gonna sit down with Oprah, shed some crococile tears, have one of these celebrity c00ns cosign her, maybe adopt a black baby - and black folk will welcome her back like nothing happened. :pacspit:

These incidents happen a lot, but our reaction to it speaks to a bigger issue at hand. Dont fall for this bullshyt.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I really hate to bump this thead and give this hoe more attention than neccessary, but word is she just hired Judy Smith - the crisis manager, who the show Scandal is based on. So expect some real fukkery to come down the pipeline very soon.

This time, black people - DONT FALL FOR THE OKIEDOKE. She's gonna sit down with Oprah, shed some crococile tears, have one of these celebrity c00ns cosign her, maybe adopt a black baby - and black folk will welcome her back like nothing happened. :pacspit:

These incidents happen a lot, but our reaction to it speaks to a bigger issue at hand. Dont fall for this bullshyt.

Black people have to stop being so forgiving. Folks always want another group co-sign shyt.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah lets just forget she was contributing to a fukked up work environment. She says ****** and black slaves like it was water but we are supposed to forget...right...she will be back in two months. Welcome to Amerikkka.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
She tried to make a Sambo Burger on her show?!?!

(Checks google....)

Paula Deen’s ‘Sambo Burger’ | TPMDC

Along with these incidents from her youth, Deen also wrote with a surprising lack of self-awareness about a situation that occurred after she began her television career when she wanted to make a recipe she called the “Sambo Burger” on her show:

“I’ll never forget the day I was doing hamburgers, and I was cookin’ what ended up being called a Beau Burger, which was topped with a fried egg. Actually I wanted to call it a Sambo Burger. It came about when this motorcycle-driving, long-haired lawyer named Sam told me about his favorite little hamburger joint owned by a guy named Beau. When Sam was out tooling along on his cycle, he’d stop off for the best burger in town, topped with a fried egg, some melted cheese, a load of grilled onions—out of this world! One day, Sam was on my set because we were doing a show about motorcycles, and we were standin’ around talking about these burgers and I told him, ‘Sam I am going to do that burger on the show. We’ll call it after you—the Sambo Burger. You know—Sam, Beau. Sounds great, doesn’t it?’”

Deen claimed her producers forced her to rename the burger.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
She tried to make a Sambo Burger on her show?!?!

(Checks google....)

Paula Deen’s ‘Sambo Burger’ | TPMDC

Along with these incidents from her youth, Deen also wrote with a surprising lack of self-awareness about a situation that occurred after she began her television career when she wanted to make a recipe she called the “Sambo Burger” on her show:

“I’ll never forget the day I was doing hamburgers, and I was cookin’ what ended up being called a Beau Burger, which was topped with a fried egg. Actually I wanted to call it a Sambo Burger. It came about when this motorcycle-driving, long-haired lawyer named Sam told me about his favorite little hamburger joint owned by a guy named Beau. When Sam was out tooling along on his cycle, he’d stop off for the best burger in town, topped with a fried egg, some melted cheese, a load of grilled onions—out of this world! One day, Sam was on my set because we were doing a show about motorcycles, and we were standin’ around talking about these burgers and I told him, ‘Sam I am going to do that burger on the show. We’ll call it after you—the Sambo Burger. You know—Sam, Beau. Sounds great, doesn’t it?’”

Deen claimed her producers forced her to rename the burger.
:mindblown:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Out of all the racist shyt this is really what nigs are mad at?

There are soooo many forms and manifestations of racism, but for simplicity's sake lets say there are 2:

1 Thinking one race is superior
2 Not liking one race/hate ( not actually racism)

Dean belongs in the first group. Ideally to her blacks are submissive laborers. In her had there is nothing wrong with thinking that way. Shes old and southern. Shes still 100x better than these racist ass liberals. Let the old lady cook smh