Paul Wall-Sittin’ Sidewayz is the greatest song ever made by a white rapper

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Eh I like them. I like Grand Finale by lil Jon too, lollipop from Wayne etc. The view from your high horse is probably amazing lil nikka but doesn't make you right.

Idk Grand Finale, but none of that shyt is in the same realm as Sittin Sideways

I swear rap needs sub-genres so ppl like you can go somewhere with your:trash: takes

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk Grand Finale, but none of that shyt is in the same realm as Sittin Sideways

I swear rap needs sub-genres so ppl like you can go somewhere with your:trash: takes
You don't know Grand Finale ft Ice Cube, Nas, bun b TI and Jadakiss but are going to lecture me on how my taste in hip hop is trash breh?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You don't know Grand Finale ft Ice Cube, Nas, bun b TI and Jadakiss but are going to lecture me on how my taste in hip hop is trash breh?
Yes.

And the thread was about white rappers so isk why you even brought them up?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here's a link. Educate yourself lil nikka. Hasn't heard flgrand Finale but speaks like he's an authority on the subject? Ridiculous

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Had to see who was hip to Color Changing Clique :wow:

OP is 1000 percent correct. Paul Wall had the GOAT run of any white rapper. You completely forget he’s white when he rappin.

This.

I had to throw on Sittin Sideways today on the strength of this thread. A lot of people in this thread mentioned Em but his shyt has aged so terribly that the shyt is only digestible these days because of the Dre co-sign. Not saying he doesn’t have talent but there’s was me ever a point where you felt like his records slapped. And “bytch Please 2” was a banger because of Nate and Xzibit